Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
pascal
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 16:28
ZIPTV Looking for anyone that owns the ZipTv Component platform please. Thank you --- InterEcho 1.21 * Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201) ...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 09:35
About contacting Rudi Timmermans > This is Rudi's nodelist-entry, it contains an important > hint why you cannot connect there direct: > > Pvt,140,AfterShock_Beta_Test_Site,Leuven,Rudi_Timmermans,- > Unpublishe...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Sep.20 12:51
Contact Hey Rudi, Tried to connect your system directly but appears I cannot. Can you check your firewall to confirm if I can connect directly to you? Also you can email me at DaleBarnes42 {at} majik...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Aug.20 11:41
Code Pages > Hi Dale, > >DB> Not yet but have the apple platform finally working and playing with it >DB> along with the Andriod platform. Working on the binkp code for those > &g...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.20 10:13
Code Pages > Hi Dale, > >> Let me start a new project and see how far I can get with it. > > Any updates yet on your new project ? > > Greetings, Not yet but have the apple...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Aug.20 12:21
Code Pages > least >DB> what I obtained). > >DB> Will just start from sr > > No indeed Anatoly was still working on it.... > > Ok good to hear. --- InterEcho 1...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Aug.20 01:51
Code Pages > Hi Rick, > >RS> is there an iOS beta of this available? > > No not yet there is been work done, but not yet complete > and still lot to work need to be done... >...
aftershock
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Aug.20 00:22
Code Pages > Hi Rick, > >RS> is there an iOS beta of this available? > > No not yet there is been work done, but not yet complete > and still lot to work need to be done... >...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 00:45
InterMail >DB> > RW> >DB> > I Hope the interest lasts longer than when %JoHo% said he >DB>> was going to work >DB> > on FrontDoor >DB> > >DB>...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 00:44
InterMail >DB>> things out let me >DB> > know. >DB> > >DB> Registration codes no longer needed. I just about have all the key > stuff >DB> removed as I was...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 18:29
InterMail > RW> > RW> > I Hope the interest lasts longer than when %JoHo% said he > was going to work > on FrontDoor > Just because you do not hear from JoHo does not mean ...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 18:28
InterMail >DB> Thanks! > > Good to see some developement going into BBS software. > InterMail & InterEcho > were/are good software. I have my registration codes > redy... I h...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 02:02
InterMail > -> > -> Interesting... > > I know, because I am the one that started the conversation > with Dale via email. :) > Yes, it is Roberts fault. --- InterEcho 1....
os2
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.20 14:16
ARCA > -> I can compile a version of it. > -> I have Borland Pascal 7 now working with the OS2 patch but its > only-> for 16 bit but I can do a PM with it (requires quite > a bit...
os2
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.20 14:13
ARCA > > First off, welcome to the echo, Dale :) > Glad to be here. > If you are installing under VirtualBox, you will need to > install the OS/2 Additions package. There is ...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.20 11:48
InterMail >DB> > So would we expect to see a Windows and or Linux >DB> > versions... or am I over >DB> > thinking it. > DB> >DB> I would not use the term expec...
wildcat!_support
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.20 23:19
InterMail >DB> and found out some issues with IM under it so I am trying to finally >DB> yank out the core code that is causing me the pain to move to other >DB> platforms with the origina...
os2
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.20 18:48
ARCA > > If you need it, I have a working OS/2 Warp 4.52 VM for > VirtualBox available > that does work. > Thank you, may take you up on it. Right now trying to work around the l...
os2
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.20 18:45
ARCA >DB> Ok, since I have someone interested in a OS2 version >DB> of InterMail/InterEcho, >TK> +1 :) > > Better late than never, right? > I think late would be an ...
os2
From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.20 12:56
ARCA > Not sure if you have the same thing going on that I did > with the install on vmware (I use esxi) I could not get > arca to install all the way through using an .iso, however > I b...