Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
allfix_help
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jan.19 08:17
Registration -> All version s of v5 Allfix require a key. When I receive the copies -> of the source code, it was all for v6, and nothing vor v5. -> -> Thanks -> Ken Hi Ken, Damn shame tha...
pcboard
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Dec.18 20:39
Cam-Mail Hello fellow PCBoarders, Has anyone run Cam-Mail ? The latest version seems to be v1.45 (as near as i can tell). The file_id.diz says it has added fossil support, but nowhere in the .DOC does it...
bluewave
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Nov.18 20:54
Re: Test Drive Thanks Nancy, Is it just the Borland C libraries or also other C libraries that suffer from this problem? Are there any work arounds available or is this it for all Borland C Apps? All Vers...
bluewave
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.18 08:26
Re: Test Drive Hi Dale, I used your full .EXE patch. Nice work! I was reading your .DOC file on it and you mention something about the C libraries expiring in 2038. Can you elaborate on this? Also, what &quo...
bluewave
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Nov.18 20:50
Test Drive Hi to all! I just installed Blue Wave for DOS and applied the Y2K patch. Now to see if the date format is correct. I uploaded this packet to a PCBoard BBS. Has anyone successfully run the DOOR ...
irex
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Nov.18 20:32
iRex Server Mode Hello fellow irex users... I am running WinXP SP3 with Irex v2.31 for Windows & PCBoard v15.3. Irex works just great when i run it manually or on the command line. It errors out when i tr...
allfix_help
From: Tom Swartz (1:153/757.11)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.18 15:29
Registration Hello... Is it possible to get a registration key for ALLFIX v5.13 ? Thanks! --- PCBoard (R) v15.3/100 * Origin: Danger Bay BBS (PCBoard) (1:153/757.11) ...