Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Apr.21 02:01
IMECHO RULES IMECHO Discussion echo for InterMail and InterEcho. (FTN software) A general discussion echo about the InterMail frontend mailer and InterEcho echomail processor. The conference...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 09:04
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.21 13:44
GATEWAY to Internet I would like to ask whoever is gating this echo to the internet to please stop. I do not want this to be on the internet, if someone wants to read it, do like the rest of us do, use the fidonet so...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Feb.21 18:39
Registered? > > It's your program...do it like you want it. > > I registered both InterMail and InterEcho for DOS, and > would be glad to > do so for Windows 32-bit. > Ther...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Feb.21 16:42
Registered? > OK... I'm trying to get Intermail registered using my old > key information. How can you tell if IM has accepted or > rejected the Reg info? > > -k Will continue to work. ...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Feb.21 16:39
InterMail > >DB> Lol, well work keeps me busy. I only have a few hours if I am lucky to >DB> work on coding. Was to suppose to have one area done over the holidays > > Ok i unders...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Feb.21 22:07
InterMail > How is going with InterMail ? I have see on your website > there is nothing to > download yet ;) Lol, well work keeps me busy. I only have a few hours if I am lucky to work on cod...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Feb.21 09:16
Finally :) > Greets Dale, > I've seen your messages over in the POINTS echo regarding > the development of WINPOINT. Didn't realize your connection > to Intermail. After 25 years, I finally hav...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Nov.20 02:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Nov.20 01:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 00:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 02:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Aug.20 02:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Aug.20 13:09
Mobile App > Alan, > >AI> I use Aftershock myself when I am on the road, mostly for netmail. I >AI> have used Hotdoged also and find it works quite well for the most part. >AI> I ...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Aug.20 08:29
Mobile App > Dale, > >DB> So wondering if there is any feedback to those that may have played >DB> with AfterShock for Andriod. Any feedback/suggestions etc on their >DB> interfa...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Aug.20 20:03
Mobile App So wondering if there is any feedback to those that may have played with AfterShock for Andriod. Any feedback/suggestions etc on their interface? See a POLL Uplink at the bottom, a MAIL and ECHO...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jul.20 02:01
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 21:42
Mail handling Yet another question for you. So is there any need to support binkley style mail or are you ok with the way IM has always done it or does it even matter as long as the mail gets in/out? --- ...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.20 21:29
TUI or not? Ok, as I sit hear almost every night ripping and replacing code, finding new things I did not know existed, I need to ask those of you that wish to provide feedback. I can update InterMail to s...
imecho
From: Dale Barnes (1:1/133)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jul.20 11:41
INTRECHO Error.. > -> I have not tried setting up this version of InterEcho with > Wildcat.-> Which version of WC are you using? > > Yeah, it looks like this happens when the two MSG*.* files ...