Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
golded
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.21 20:47
kludge Greetings Wilfred! Monday September 27 2021 08:29, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: WV> Hi Rick, WV> On 26 Sep 21 06:58, Rick Smith wrote to All: WV> about: "klu...
golded
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Aug.21 16:50
Alt S Greetings All! I just had to take over the hub server for the area, it has golded installed which I fairly familiar with as I run it on my machines. Everything works however ALT S does not b...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.21 19:35
Python pi Greetings Jay! Wednesday August 18 2021 12:03, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: JH> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' JH> On 18 Aug 2021, Rick Smith said the following... JH...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.21 18:54
Python pi Greetings g00r00! Wednesday August 18 2021 12:04, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> Genius Jay thankyou very much! That did the trick,...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.21 08:37
Python pi Greetings g00r00! Wednesday August 18 2021 09:04, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> I am on the latest pi pre-alpha.. I have noticed t...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.21 07:45
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.21 07:43
Python pi Greetings Jay! Wednesday August 18 2021 09:51, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: JH> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' JH> On 17 Aug 2021, Rick Smith said the following... RS&g...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Aug.21 22:52
Python pi Greetings All! I am on the latest pi pre-alpha.. I have noticed that python does not work at all not the mystic python demo, bbslink, nothing when I try to run anything python now I get cannot ...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Aug.21 15:34
Email Validate Greetings g00r00! Friday August 13 2021 10:31, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: RS>> gr> Your connection requires TLS. Check to make sure you have RS>> gr> Config...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Aug.21 06:21
Email Validate Greetings g00r00! Friday August 13 2021 04:58, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> I was able to find this in nodelog not sure if it hel...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 22:01
Email Validate Greetings g00r00! Thursday August 12 2021 21:26, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> 11 2021.11.08 08:25:49 MYSTIC 001 Could not authent...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 21:46
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 16:02
Email Validate Greetings g00r00! Thursday August 12 2021 16:58, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> I recently noticed that my email validation no long...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 15:52
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 10:55
Email Validate Greetings All! I recently noticed that my email validation no longer works.. Ive not changed anything so is it broken does anyone know? I am on the latest prealpha that did not fix it.. I run ...
dbridge
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jun.21 19:14
Linux JAM Greetings Aaron! Thursday June 24 2021 21:17, you wrote to Nick Andre about an urgent matter!: AG> lol, I swear I didn't pay Rick Smith to request JAM support... really! AG> :) Aaron ...
dbridge
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jun.21 17:21
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jun.21 21:54
Auto install Greetings g00r00! Monday June 21 2021 23:25, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' g0>> What command line did you run and what operating system...
dbridge
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jun.21 17:49
Windows 11 Greetings Petros! Monday June 21 2021 11:24, you wrote to Nick Andre about an urgent matter!: NA>> @MSGID: 1:229/426 76EB20E7 NA>> @TZUTC: -0500 NA>> I just installed the ...
mystic
From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jun.21 16:03
Auto install Greetings g00r00! Monday June 21 2021 15:46, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!: gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC' RS>> Just so your aware, it also shows up in the install hel...