Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
lord
From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 21:41
LORD leagues Re: LORD leagues By: Charles Stephenson to Kostie Muirhead on Tue Sep 01 2020 09:05 am CS> If I could do even that with the version I have that would be a nice added CS> feature. Do you...
lord
From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Aug.20 23:09
LORD leagues Re: LORD leagues By: Charles Stephenson to Kostie Muirhead on Fri Aug 14 2020 09:17 pm CS> I should have asked if, IS it possible to connect my version of LORD to a CS> league. I'm usin...
doorgames
From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 16:35
Sports Doors On The BBS Re: Sports Doors On The BBS By: Daryl Stout to Charles Stephenson on Wed Jul 29 2020 06:48 am DS> I got them through Doug Rhea at bbsfiles.com -- for likely at a reduced DS> cost from w...
lord
From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jul.20 15:37
LORD leagues Re: LORD leagues By: Charles Stephenson to All on Tue Jul 28 2020 04:11 am CS> I'm trying to connect my LORD to a LORD league. I'm running LORD under CS> Synchronet. Interlord, Lord...