Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Dec.20 11:08
Merry X-mas I've been away for a while and will be away for some time more due to my stepfather for 20+ years is on his deathbed in cancer (when writing this). I have to take care of my mom during this diffic...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Dec.20 12:27
Re: Happy Thanksgiving LL> Hello Aaron, AT>>>> I wonder what is the worst that can happen if the entire AT>>>> federal government is run by Democrats? LL>>> Everybody in America...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 13:04
Re: Iran NA>> carry on silly threads to antagonise. By feeding into that, you are fulfil AT> l NA>> and perpetuating that twisted enjoyment they have. Thats why I told you th AT> a A...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 13:21
Re: Obama's Division KW>> Trump has no one to blame but himself. Most ex-presidents have been KW>> treated with a level of respect by the sitting president, in KW>> deference to the office. Trump ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 19:06
Re: Conspiracy Theory AI> Re: Re: Conspiracy Theory AI> By: Joacim Melin to Lee Lofaso on Mon Nov 23 2020 07:44 am JM>> Can someone offer a sane explanation of why some states are "worth" mo...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 08:23
Re: Fraud Trump has his signature ties, hats and other things made in China. He also votes by mail. --- NiKom v2.5.0 * Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0) ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 08:21
Re: NY Tough LL> Hello Mike, TR>>>> "Can a woman prevent HIV by washing her vagina with coke ?" >>> Vaginas are self-cleaning. MP>> Please take this discussion t...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 08:18
Re: Lee = ??? SW> Re: Lee = ??? SW> By: Lee Lofaso to Mike Powell on Sat Nov 21 2020 01:07 pm >> Hillary conceded the election, admitting she lost. >> Why can't Donald do the same? >...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 08:10
Re: Explain it to me -=>> Alan Ianson wrote to Aaron Thomas <=- AI>> Re: Explain it to me AI>> By: Aaron Thomas to All on Sat Nov 21 2020 02:32 am AT>> The same way the media remov...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 08:02
Re: Explain it to me AT> Liberals, explain it to me: AT> If the media isn't controlling a bunch of grass-eating herd members, AT> then why AT> is Cuomo set to recieve an Emmy award? AT> The sam...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:53
Re: Libs: Your turn! AT> So the media is the real winner for this presidential election. They AT> elected AT> Joe Biden in their own special way. Congratulations to Brooke Baldwin AT> and Ana AT> ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:51
Re: Obama's Division AT> Obama's division of the USA will never stop. He's going to trash AT> Trump in a AT> comedic way on Netflix. Isn't it amazing what being a president did AT> for the AT> oth...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:44
Re: Conspiracy Theory Can someone offer a sane explanation of why some states are "worth" more than others in the electoral collage? I would think that the US would benefit as a whole to ditch the curren...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:31
(no subject) LL> I can't believe the moderator did what he did. LL> But he did, so I have to believe it. LL> He done it. LL> He really done it this time. LL> And you know what that means. ...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:28
Re: Fido sucks -=>> Lee Lofaso wrote to Mike Powell <=- LL>> He already has. He's Swedish. His food and drink proves it. I mean, KW> Throw in some akvavit, meatballs, sliced meats and chee...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 07:27
Re: Fido sucks LL> Hello Mike, LL> [..] >>> See - that's 27 lines wasted on someone who will dismiss me as a communist >>> left wing gay loving european because you can't stop dri...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 19:38
Re: Fraud -=>> Joacim Melin wrote to Mike Powell <=- JM>> 306 - 232. 'Nuff said. KW> OANN, the newest "news" network ("We make Newsmax look mainstream!") KW&g...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 19:36
Re: Conspiracy Theory AT>> Democrats in congress have pulled. If all they want to do now is screw us AT>> over, it wouldn't surprise me. WD>> WD>> Are you really stupid, or do you just want to...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 19:25
Re: Fido sucks >> DS> And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic, casting >> DS> out >> DS> a spurious and false insult, then only to toss out some other vague >&g...
politics
From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Nov.20 19:29
Re: Iran -=>> On 11-15-20 18:52, Tim Richardson <=- -=>> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=- BH>>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop BH>...