Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
dos
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:58
Re: POP Mail client for D Dennis wrote: > -=> Nigel Reed wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=- > > NR> Re: Re: POP Mail client for D > NR> By: Dennis Katsonis to Nigel Reed on Mon Oct 05 2020 21:01:00...
dos
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 15:13
Re: POP Mail client for D Re: Re: POP Mail client for D By: Dennis Katsonis to Nigel Reed on Mon Oct 05 2020 21:01:00 > NR> Maybe Pegasus Mail for DOS? > > NR> http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.ht...
amateur_radio
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 07:08
Re: 73 DE KE8NCW! TEDDY wrote: > Hello to all fellow Hams from KE8NCW! > QTH Southern West Virginia, US > Stay safe, 73 > > --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/03/02 (Windows/32) > * Origin: 8-Bit B...
fidotest
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Sep.20 13:53
Re: outgoing Louis wrote: > outgoing test. > > > > --- ENiGMA 1/2 v0.0.12-beta (linux; x64; 12.18.3) > * Origin: Sonic BBS (2:250/8) You've reached The End Of The Line in Plano, Texa...
ham
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Aug.20 00:38
Trying to study for extra Re: Trying to study for extra By: Mike Miller to Nigel Reed on Sat Aug 15 2020 12:00:27 > I'm currently studying to take my Technician and General exam at the same > time, using an app...
ham
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Aug.20 13:23
Re: Trying to study for extra Re: Re: Trying to study for extra By: Andre Robitaille to Nigel Reed on Thu Aug 13 2020 22:13:34 > I'm not really following this line of thinking. Not at all. --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux *...
ham
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Aug.20 13:07
Re: Trying to study for extra Re: Re: Trying to study for extra By: Andre Robitaille to Nigel Reed on Thu Aug 13 2020 07:30:16 > Then I'd argue you probably don't need extra. After a little over two years > into rad...
ham
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Aug.20 05:09
Re: Trying to study for extra Daryl wrote: > NR> So for those who have recently studied and passed the extra, how do you > NR> get this stuff to stick in your mind long enough to pass the test? > > I use...
linux-ubuntu
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.20 13:49
Re: Mint 20 "Ulyana" Aaron wrote: > I upgraded to Mint 20 "Ulyana" without hesitating. I thought it would be > great, but shortly afterwards I noticed my CD/DVD ROM was no longer working, > and nei...
ham
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.20 02:42
Trying to study for extra Hi all, I've been studying some of these questions for the Extra exam and I am having a bit of difficulty. I think the biggest block is the fact that I'm never likely to need half the stuff I hav...
fidogazette
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jul.20 05:54
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no TIM wrote: > Great! I've got some lists of `Trump' accomplishments I'm putting together, > and will post them up in here forthwith! Shouldn't take you more than a minute or two and one line...
guitar
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jul.20 03:45
Re: New Guitar Appreciation Daryl wrote: > Earlier today (July 5) on the classical music radio station > in Little Rock, KLRE (a service of the University Of Arkansas > At Little Rock, and the University of Arkansa...
fidotest
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 14:43
Re: Ok, one more time Kostie wrote: > Does this chooch through now? > --- > Kostie Muirhead > AKA Underminer > The Undermine BBS - > Fidonet: 1:342/17 > Telnet: bbs.undermine.ca:423 > ...
fidotest
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jul.20 00:20
Re: Echomail feeds Kostie wrote: > Hello, all. > Sysop from the Undermine (1:342/17) here. > Long story short, due to some unfortunate life happenings I had the Board on autopilot in the background for qui...
fidotest
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 02:42
Re: FidoNet Test Zazz wrote: > PB Spitfire is now testing it's fidonet connection. Hoping I have configured the freemail and spitfire correctly. > --- FreeMail 1.10 alpha-3 > * Origin: PB Spitfire BBS ...
fidogazette
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.20 01:51
Re: A Call For COBOL Programmers August wrote: A> I remember reading somewhere that most ATMs ran on OS/2 and even Linux and A> then switched to a Windows variant. I once drove up to the ATM and it had BSOD so I can confirm :) ---...
guitar
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Dec.19 21:34
Re: Build you own? Will wrote: W> Re: Re: Build you own? W> By: Nigel Reed to Will Milberger on Fri Dec 13 2019 04:26 pm W> >> I just failed putting a pantry shelf up. I have thought about it but maybe >> it's no...
guitar
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Dec.19 17:26
Re: Build you own? Will wrote: W> Does anyone here build thier own guitar? I just tried my first. I have almost W> no woodworking skills, but I got one together, oversanded in a few places, and W> used a stain. W> I...
genealogy
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Dec.18 17:58
Re: Software Charles wrote: C> Hello, All. C> C> Over the years, having the fairly large family tree my father had gathered over C> the years, in addition to my own reasearch on my own family, my son's, my C> ...
fidogazette
From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Dec.18 04:33
Re: FidoGazette Vol 12 no 50 Page: 4 Janis wrote: J> And then Bob is gone ... J> Ward Dossche - 2:292/854 Ward, First off, sorry for the loss of your friend. What a very nice write up of some of your adventures with Bob over th...