Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 15:16
Re: Triode Naming Convention From: Xtrchessreal <xtrchessreal@gmail.com> On Friday, October 2, 2020 at 2:50:43 AM UTC-6, Xtrchessreal wrote: > On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 8:57:07 PM UTC-6, palli...@gmail.com wrot...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 14:50
Re: Triode Naming Convention From: Xtrchessreal <xtrchessreal@gmail.com> On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 8:57:07 PM UTC-6, palli...@gmail.com wrote: > Xtrchessreal wrote: > > =================== > > ...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 12:09
Re: Triode Naming Convention From: Xtrchessreal <xtrchessreal@gmail.com> On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 11:41:25 AM UTC-6, Big Bad Bob wrote: > On 2020-08-29 01:50, Xtrchessreal wrote: > > The question i...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 11:35
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Aug.20 14:50
Triode Naming Convention From: Xtrchessreal <xtrchessreal@gmail.com> The question is simple: When it comes to schematics e.g. I see V1A and V1B How do I know which triode this refers to is V1A Pins 123 and V1B 678...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.20 12:11
Distortion please...Amp Distortion From: Xtrchessreal <xtrchessreal@gmail.com> I have a DIY amp built to Marshall 2204 circuit specs that is about 15 year= s old now. I use it at my gigs. I want to experiment a bit. A couple i...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.17 14:05
B Field collapse From: Xtrchessreal On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 11:37:24 AM UTC-6, johnn...@gmail.com wrote: > In common power supplies the only example where there might be a problem = would be that using choke in...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jun.17 06:34
BIAS regulation Electro Harmonix KT90 vs Jinvina KT90 From: Xtrchessreal On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 10:54:08 AM UTC-7, Luigi Vogliobene wrote: > Hi to all, I am new in this forum, I own a MingDa MC368BSE audio amplifie= r and it is time to replace...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jun.17 02:52
B Field collapse From: Xtrchessreal On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:12:34 AM UTC-6, Peter Wieck wrote: > Please note the interpolations: > > On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:04:33 AM UTC-4, Xtrchessreal wrote: > > While...
rec-audio-tubes
From: Xtrchessreal (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Jun.17 16:04
B Field collapse From: Xtrchessreal While researching ignitors on gas arc tube lamps I read about how the magne= tic field collapses when the circuit is basically opened as the AC input si= gnal falls to zero and it...