Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 16.12.20 11:17
Re: Hearings?
DS> DS> It is true that Trump says he has donated his salary. It is also true
DS>
DS> AT> Hilarious! Are you going to be this critical of Biden?
DS>
DS> If he deserves it, yes.

But don't both of them deserve the benefit of the doubt, as presidents, when
it comes to stuff like this?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 16.12.20 15:14
Re: Hearings?
Re: Re: Hearings?
By: Aaron Thomas to Dale Shipp on Wed Dec 16 2020 10:17 am

AT> But don't both of them deserve the benefit of the doubt, as presidents,
AT> when it comes to stuff like this?

They may get the benefit of the doubt when all the facts are not present, but
that will leave a shadow of doubt also that may cling to them.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.12.20 00:38
Re: Hearings?
-=> On 12-16-20 10:17, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Hearings? <=-

DS> DS> It is true that Trump says he has donated his
DS> DS> salary. It is also true
DS>
DS> AT> Hilarious! Are you going to be this critical of Biden?
DS>
DS> If he deserves it, yes.

AT> But don't both of them deserve the benefit of the doubt, as
AT> presidents, when it comes to stuff like this?

Yes -- but given the enormity of the things that Trump has done or had
done in his name -- the benefit of the doubt went out the window a long
time ago.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 23:40:53, 16 Dec 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.12.20 13:34
Re: Hearings?
DS> AT> But don't both of them deserve the benefit of the doubt, as
DS> AT> presidents, when it comes to stuff like this?
DS>
DS> Yes -- but given the enormity of the things that Trump has done or had
DS> done in his name -- the benefit of the doubt went out the window a long
DS> time ago.

Biden has offended me in many ways, but despite everything, if Biden were to
say "I'm gonna donate my salary to illegal immigrants," I'd believe him and I
wouldn't doubt him just because I don't like his politics.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.12.20 02:07
Re: Hearings?
On 12-15-20, AARON THOMAS said to DALE SHIPP:

DS> It is true that Trump says he has donated his salary. It is also true

AT>Hilarious! Are you going to be this critical of Biden?

No, he won't. A lot of conflicting info about what's gonna happen on Jan 20.
I'm no spring chicken. My experience has been if something really bad can
happen, it will; and at the worst possible time.

My take is Biden gets inaugerated and the country goes down the tubes in a
very short time.

If you think illegals flooded the country during the Hussein/Biden days,
you're in for a whole lot of `you ain't seen nothin' yet'!

Harris is not just the very worst possible person to be vice president of
this country, she is the absolute pits for a first woman president. And don't
think that isn't in the cards. It is.

This mask crap is nothing more than an opening to exercise `control' over
people. Thats just the start. When Biden takes the oath, the `control' will
escalate. Lockdowns will become common. So will a flood of illegal aliens
taking jobs from Americans.

If Biden gets in the White House, dark days are coming. Stock pile non-
perishable food and plenty of ammo.

"Empty churches aren't about anyone's health, its about control!"

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.12.20 02:12
Re: Hearings?
On 12-16-20, DALE SHIPP said to AARON THOMAS:

-=> On 12-15-20 08:26, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Hearings? <=-

DS> It is true that Trump says he has donated his salary. It is also true

Notice something......

Shipp states "It is true that Trump *says* he has donated his salary."

You know as well as I do that if Trump HADN'T done just that, the media in
this country would have been all over it like a pack of curs sniffing the shit
of the alpha male!

AT> Hilarious! Are you going to be this critical of Biden?

No, he won't.

Tagline;

"Biden presidency: Fraud, Corruption, Censorship, Submission to China, Iran,
Russia....."

---

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.12.20 14:53
Re: Hearings?
TR> No, he won't. A lot of conflicting info about what's gonna happen on Jan
TR> 20.

There's gonna be a humongous crowd in DC on The Mall that day. Photos are going
to be made from the top of the Washington monument and published in a
composition with the Obama inauguration on the left with lots of people
attending, the Trump inauguration in the middle showing The Mall 75% empty and
the Biden/Harris inauguration right with The Mall again filled to capacity.

I will like that composition...

TR> Harris is not just the very worst possible person to be vice president of
TR> this country, she is the absolute pits for a first woman president. And
TR> don't think that isn't in the cards. It is.

81,283,098 Americans who voted clearly entertain a different opinion.

TR> If Biden gets in the White House, dark days are coming. Stock pile non-
TR> perishable food and plenty of ammo.

Whatever. Your boy lost, cut your losses and continue, tomorrow the sun will
rise again.

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - Dec.10 2020
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.12.20 11:04
Re: Hearings?
TR> If you think illegals flooded the country during the Hussein/Biden days,
TR> you're in for a whole lot of `you ain't seen nothin' yet'!

On the bright side, illegals from central America are likely to mostly stick
to the hispanic states, like Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, California.

By the time they wander up north, hopefully they will figure out that murder
isn't something you give $10 bucks to the cops for in order to avoid jail. But
unfortunately for our southern states, that's a lesson that won't be learned
quickly enough.

TR> Harris is not just the very worst possible person to be vice president of
TR> this country, she is the absolute pits for a first woman president. And don
TR> think that isn't in the cards. It is.

The Republicans need to nominate 100% pure blacks for president and vice
president. That's something that the Democrats haven't done yet. I know that's
not the way we do business, we're not a skin-colored operation, but more of a
skills-colored operation. But we need to blacken up before the crats do.

TR> escalate. Lockdowns will become common. So will a flood of illegal aliens
TR> taking jobs from Americans.

I could care less about illegals taking our jobs. I just want them to feel
like their lives will be over if they murder someone. But it's extremely
difficult to make them feel that way because of where they came from.

TR> If Biden gets in the White House, dark days are coming. Stock pile non-
TR> perishable food and plenty of ammo.

Next time I talk to any Republican lawmaker, I'm going to stress the
importance of affordable arms. Every American citizen should have access to
quality firearms & ammo. It's as important as any other lifesaving medicine.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.12.20 11:06
Re: Hearings?
DS> It is true that Trump says he has donated his salary. It is also true
TR>
TR>
TR> Notice something......
TR>
TR>
TR> Shipp states "It is true that Trump *says* he has donated his salary."

I know, that was my point exactly. He's learning to mislead like a pro.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sun, 20.12.20 01:40
Re: Hearings?
-=> On 12-19-20 14:34, Ward Dossche <=-
-=> spoke to Tim Richardson about Re: Hearings? <=-

WD> There's gonna be a humongous crowd in DC on The Mall that
WD> day. Photos are going to be made from the top of the
WD> Washington monument and published in a composition with the
WD> Obama inauguration on the left with lots of people
WD> attending, the Trump inauguration in the middle showing The
WD> Mall 75% empty and the Biden/Harris inauguration right with
WD> The Mall again filled to capacity.

Actually, the word is that the Biden/Harris inauguration will be mostly
virtual, with only a much smaller in-person attendence.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:41:26, 20 Dec 2020