Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 08:48
Re: Weakling
>> This video shows my concern around police and secret police actions
>> today.

>> https://youtu.be/AzE3RZrnAkk

> If they were Antifa,

Antifa has been investigated in the US by the FBI but no charges have been
laid.

Is Antifa a threat in Australia?

> then we are dealing with terrorists.

Did that veteran appear to be a terrorist to you?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 11:41
Re: Weakling
On 11 Sep 20 00:21, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

NA> Uhh, I have been. Seems to be plenty of leftist whining and silly riots, bu
NA> not fascism.
AT>
AT> I'm getting scared that maybe people believe everything they read on bumper
AT> stickers? It's a terrible place to get news updates Sad Worse than BBC & PBS

CTV and CBC take the cake up here for horrible/leftist/gaslighting reporting,
along with CP24 parroting the chicken-little spinmeisters at the Associated
Press. Its why I'm not at all surprised Al whines so much about America.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 11:48
Re: Weakling
On 11 Sep 20 00:34, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

AT> presidential impeachment trial. They were ready to impeach Trump again when
AT> said "everybody needs to stay home." Nancy even encouraged people to go out
AT> public - just to spite Trump. But the roles eventually reversed, with Trump

I think I remember that... something to do with visiting Chinatown or some
asinine remark from her.

AT> I'm not trying to be funny, I can't help it that the truth is disgusting bu
AT> kinda hilarious too, in a dark way.

Whats absolutely effing hilarious to me was that whole crap with her at the
salon; typical entitled leftist mentality. Do as I say, not as I do?

Then again, people voted for her... much as how I try not to complain too
much about Trudeau because there is a certain deranged segment of our
population that voted for his hair, effeminate mannerisms and last name.
The sadness is not the terrible leaders, but the lemmings of dumb voters.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 11:55
Re: Weakling
On 10 Sep 20 17:48:28, Alan Ianson said the following to Nick Andre:

> Uhh, I have been. Seems to be plenty of leftist whining and silly riots, but
> not fascism.
AI>
AI> Trumps demagoguery is not new.

Neither is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

AI> https://youtu.be/hvMtLQ7OwzM
AI>
AI> In spite of that he is very popular, much like a WWE star.

LOL! Quoting Youtube? Whats next, the oracle wisdom of Wikipedia?

To be fair, WWE is just as phony as professional sports in general; except WWE
performers do not take knees at national anthems to protest perceived
unfairnesss about their country while simultaneously collecting millions in
endorsement deals from companies exploiting slave labour overseas.

AI> His constant lies and and fascism, the secret police I mentioned illustrate
AI> this clearly makes him a bad president. He has not acted to reduce violence
AI> and inflames instead and paints Kyle Rittenhouse as some sort of hero.

Calm down, he's not your president.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 09:25
Re: Weakling
>> In spite of that he is very popular, much like a WWE star.

> LOL! Quoting Youtube? Whats next, the oracle wisdom of Wikipedia?

Been watching youtube too eh?

> Calm down, he's not your president.

I'm cool. If the good folks in the US want some more Donald they are welcome to
it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 12:55
Re: Weakling
> That video was like 4 seconds long, and Trump barely said one word.
AI>
AI> Really? Try this one.
AI>
AI> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4

And this video is 100% Steven Hawking - Trump's not even in it. It doesn't
matter how you calculate the issue of "demagoguery."

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 13:10
Re: Weakling
NA> Whats absolutely effing hilarious to me was that whole crap with her at the
NA> salon; typical entitled leftist mentality. Do as I say, not as I do?

Now that salon owner is being alienated by her community for opposition to
Nancy's behavior. You don't want to party with Nancy; she gets high on power,
and that's gonna leave a horrible hangover.

NA> population that voted for his hair, effeminate mannerisms and last name.
NA> The sadness is not the terrible leaders, but the lemmings of dumb voters.

Trump has a sexy white house spokeswoman who I'm not ready to say goodbye to.
I like seeing her in the press briefings! She's a lot easier to look at than
Joe Biden's spokesman. Maybe Justin Trudeau should be someone's spokesman Smile

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 14:31
Re: Weakling
On 11 Sep 20 07:25:38, Alan Ianson said the following to Nick Andre:

> LOL! Quoting Youtube? Whats next, the oracle wisdom of Wikipedia?
AI>
AI> Been watching youtube too eh?

No thanks. Almost never indulge except for obscure classic TV shows or music.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 14:34
Re: Weakling
On 11 Sep 20 11:10, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

AT> Now that salon owner is being alienated by her community for opposition to
AT> Nancy's behavior. You don't want to party with Nancy; she gets high on powe
AT> and that's gonna leave a horrible hangover.

We know that she has high-end fridges and premium ice cream...

AT> Trump has a sexy white house spokeswoman who I'm not ready to say goodbye t
AT> I like seeing her in the press briefings! She's a lot easier to look at tha
AT> Joe Biden's spokesman. Maybe Justin Trudeau should be someone's spokesman :

Trump *usually* picks hot women. But banging Ivana? Ewww, no thanks.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 11:43
Re: Weakling
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4

> And this video is 100% Steven Hawking - Trump's not even in it. It doesn't
> matter how you calculate the issue of "demagoguery."

I was only saying that Donald's Demagoguery was nothing new.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 18:30
Re: Weakling
AT> Trump has a sexy white house spokeswoman who I'm not ready to say goodbye t
AT> I like seeing her in the press briefings! She's a lot easier to look at tha
AT> Joe Biden's spokesman. Maybe Justin Trudeau should be someone's spokesman :
NA>
NA> Trump *usually* picks hot women. But banging Ivana? Ewww, no thanks.

No, this woman's name is Kayleigh McEnany. She is the "White House
Spokeswoman." She's hot, and a great spokeswoman. The media probably hates
her, but I'll bet the media photography personnel don't wanna see her go! Smile

https://www.google.com/search?q=kayleigh+mcenany&sxsrf=ALeKk01Nh6dQYwtwPXQnDCN
41RvBdYbHRw:1599856100277&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwisr7G0-OHrAhXOT
d8KHdjlCFAQ_AUoAnoECCIQBA&biw=1440&bih=763#imgrc=CpxvqwZvCktoEM

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Wed, 17.06.20 12:39
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

>> This video shows my concern around police and secret police actions
>> today.

>> https://youtu.be/AzE3RZrnAkk

> If they were Antifa,

AI> Antifa has been investigated in the US by the FBI but no charges have
AI> been laid.

AI> Is Antifa a threat in Australia?

Not as much, but they have instigated violence at rallies. They are usually
quite good at working in such a way that they absolve themselves of
responsibility. This "Antifa isn't actually a real organisation" tactic is an
old one, I'm surprised people
buy it, but then again, most people have the awareness of a bag of rocks.

> then we are dealing with terrorists.

AI> Did that veteran appear to be a terrorist to you?

I don't know about the veteran, but an organisation that uses violence in order
to pursue a political goes, is by definition a terrorist organisation.
Their entire modus operandi is to use force against people, they serve no other
purpose. I can't see how they are NOT anything other than a criminal
organisation.

... Dennis Katsonis
=== MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.29
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 01:06
Re: Weakling
> And this video is 100% Steven Hawking - Trump's not even in it. It doesn't
> matter how you calculate the issue of "demagoguery."
AI>
AI> I was only saying that Donald's Demagoguery was nothing new.

But I disagree with you there, because this is Donald's first time demagoging.
He's not a career politician, he's a business tycoon. The only thing he has to
gain in being our president, is his pride in doing what he feels is right for
the American people.

Joe Biden was part of a very mismanaged White House cabinet. To switch Joe
with the guy who has done everything to help guys like me, and our families,
is an uncomfortable thought.

If you don't like Trump, and it sounds like you don't, then you should at
least have some understanding that the majority of the USA is NOT happy about
the prospect of a Joe Biden administration. If we had to replace Trump with a
Democrat, it shouldn't be a member of a failed administration's cabinet. We
had 2 military war veterans in the Democratic primary, and it seems like the
flaky left here in the states chose the black race over reason. Even before he
announced "Kamala," this was the guy from the black guy's administration, so
how does that sound in vote marketing? The DNC wouldn't let an advantage like
that slip by.

Imagine all the photos that Joe Biden has of him with the Obamas. Is that
gonna trick the ancestors of slaves into voting Democrat or what?

White millionaire career politician shows up at black guy's funeral? What? Was
Barack Obama's VP? What!? Legalize prostitution? What!?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 01:33
Re: Weakling
LL> How about Air Force One arriving in Freeland, Michigan for a Trump
LL> pep rally as "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival is

You're using too much imagination. Trump's not gonna promote draft dodging. It
looks like a campagin management error to me though. There's no reason why he
shouldn't be using music from Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, or Phil Sousan (Trump
supporters.Wink

Thank you Lee, for pointing out the biggest mistake of Trump's campagin: Using
the wrong music. Let's see if Kellyanne can do better this time!

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 01:47
Re: Weakling
On 11 Sep 20 23:33, Aaron Thomas said the following to Lee Lofaso:

AT> You're using too much imagination. Trump's not gonna promote draft dodging.
AT> looks like a campagin management error to me though. There's no reason why
AT> shouldn't be using music from Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, or Phil Sousan (Trump
AT> supporters.Wink

Ted Nugent, yes. Kid Rock? Meehhhhhhhhhhh.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 03:42
Re: Weakling
> No, this woman's name is Kayleigh McEnany. She is the "White House
> Spokeswoman." She's hot, and a great spokeswoman. The media probably hates
> her, but I'll bet the media photography personnel don't wanna see her go! Smile

She's hard to hear, she lies just like her boss and previous WH press
secretaries.

She is easy to look at though, I'll give her that.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 04:30
Re: Weakling
>But I disagree with you there, because this is Donald's first time demagoging.
>He's not a career politician, he's a business tycoon. The only thing he has to
> gain in being our president, is his pride in doing what he feels is right for
> the American people.

Donald was always a demogogue. He's the first demogogue in the White House that
I can recall.

> Joe Biden was part of a very mismanaged White House cabinet. To switch Joe
> with the guy who has done everything to help guys like me, and our families,
> is an uncomfortable thought.

Obama and Biden did pretty well in the White House. Donald Trump does not care
about you or your family.

> If you don't like Trump, and it sounds like you don't,

Actually I like Trump. He has given me a belly laugh or five over the Years.

Your Fired! That's great.

But I think Donald Trump is way out of his element in the White House. I'd
prefer Donald go to Mar-a-Logo and do whatever it is he does.

> then you should at least have some understanding that the majority of the
> USA is NOT happy about the prospect of a Joe Biden administration.

Is that so? In two short months the people will go to the polls and make a
decision about who they want to be president.

I hope that won't be messy, it doesn't need to be but things tend to get messy
around Donald Trump.

> If we had to replace Trump with a Democrat, it shouldn't be a member of a
> failed administration's cabinet.

What was the failure of the Obama/Biden administration?

> We had 2 military war veterans in the Democratic primary, and it seems like
> the flaky left here in the states chose the black race over reason. Even
> before he announced "Kamala," this was the guy from the black guy's
> administration, so how does that sound in vote marketing? The DNC wouldn't
> let an advantage like that slip by.

Biden had to choose someone and ultimately he choose Kamala. Could be any
number of reasons why. I think Kamala is a good choice. She did good things for
ordinary Americans back in the housing crunch. Back in those days the Obama
administration put laws in place so that wouldn't happen again. Trump has since
taken those laws down so it could indeed happen again.

> Imagine all the photos that Joe Biden has of him with the Obamas. Is that
> gonna trick the ancestors of slaves into voting Democrat or what?

Joe Biden has a good standing in history. Every American, black, white or
otherwise has the freedom to vote as they choose/will.

>White millionaire career politician shows up at black guy's funeral? What?

You're beeing silly.

> Was Barack Obama's VP? What!? Legalize prostitution? What!?

Law enforcement in Canada does not spend a lot of resources on prostitution, as
long as no one is being hurt.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 01:32
Re: Weakling
AI> She's hard to hear, she lies just like her boss and previous WH press
AI> secretaries.

Derrangement! What about Sara Sanders? A liar too? And Sean Spencer? Lying for
the big guy? These spokespersons have been awesome. If anyone tries to give
that adorable little lady a difficult day at work, then she sets their asses
straight! She knows she has big shoes to fill with the departure of Sara
Sanders, and she does a great job. Now I want to see Trump's campaign manager
wow me.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 01:48
Re: Weakling
AI> Donald was always a demogogue. He's the first demogogue in the White House
AI> that I can recall.

Was always? Like since 2016? Prior to that he was a businessman/tv
personality. This "demagogue" stuff is a political thing referring to a person
pandering for votes, like Joe Biden did with black people.

AI> >White millionaire career politician shows up at black guy's funeral? What?
AI>
AI> You're beeing silly.

It's not me being silly, it's Joe Biden being a race-baiter. What's the
narrative on this for liberals? What did the media tell you about this?
Nothing? Did you not know that Joe Biden attended George Floyd's funeral? Are
you starting to catch up yet?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 02:01
Re: Weakling
LL> Your own words. Time for you to own up to them.
LL> Read the lyrics of the song.

I don't listen to song lyrics. I hate Creedence Clearwater. I liked them when
I was a kid, but I don't give a crap about song syrics.

LL> No excuses. You said you would vote for Biden if Trump did something
LL> really bonehead stupid like "cheerleading for the Viet Cong". Time for
LL> you to own up.

He wasn't supporting Viet Cong. John Fogerty can kiss it.

LL> He has not apologized for his choice of music. Therefore, your claim
LL> is bogus.

I don't recognize any bogus claim made by me in recent days.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2