Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 13:00
Re: Weakling
LL> Perfect gift?
LL>
LL> Here's to you. Made of pure, unadulterated, bull sh*t.

Come on Lee, I'm eating my breakfast!! Sad

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 16:26
Re: Weakling
>> There is a new secret police working in the USA today.

> Yes. It's called Antifa and it's a branch of the Democrat party.

There are real problems in America today but antifa isn't it. It has been
investigated by the FBI at least and no charges laid. Antifa is little more
than an anti fascist ideaology.

>> They do not identify themselves and simply wisk poeple away.

> This is Leftie Narrative. The facts say those people had clear law
> enforcement markings. The cars may not have been marked, but unmarked
> police cars have been around for a long, long time.

They do not identify themselves as police and even if you ask them they give
you no identification or badge number. They look more like heavily armed
military than police.

>> This is fascistic and against American law and the constitution.

> Yes, it is. And if you vote Democrat, you are voting for the people who
> are facists (actually look up the meaning of "facism" before using it)
> and who are against law and the Constitution.

Antifa has no place within the Democrat party. Fascism is exactly what is
happening in the US today under Donald Trump. I wouldn't call it Democrat or
Rupublican but it has found a place in Donald Trumps America.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 20:18
Re: Weakling
On 09 Sep 20 14:26:58, Alan Ianson said the following to Ron Lauzon:

AI> Antifa has no place within the Democrat party. Fascism is exactly what is
AI> happening in the US today under Donald Trump. I wouldn't call it Democrat o
AI> Rupublican but it has found a place in Donald Trumps America.

Please educate us about the horrors of fascism in Trump's America with some
real good factual studies for all of us deplorable-types to review in detail.

It at least would give your keyboard a momentary break as you exercise the
mouse in copying-n-pasting links to leftist websites.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 18:24
Re: Weakling
> Please educate us

Please educate yourself, I don't expect you or anyone else to take my word for
anything.

> about the horrors of fascism in Trump's America with some real good factual
> studies for all of us deplorable-types to review in detail.

Why do you bring up deplorable types?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 21:47
Re: Weakling
On 09 Sep 20 16:24:00, Alan Ianson said the following to Nick Andre:

AI> Please educate yourself, I don't expect you or anyone else to take my word
AI> anything.

I have studied, on both conservative and liberal sites since 2016, and am not
seeing any evidence of fascism you speak of... other than just whining,
looting and rioting from the left and BLM's endorsement of Marxist values.

> about the horrors of fascism in Trump's America with some real good factual
> studies for all of us deplorable-types to review in detail.
AI>
AI> Why do you bring up deplorable types?

Study Hillary Clinton soundbites, maybe obtain exerpts from her book and you
are echoing her exact words, right down to "Trump's America".

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 19:01
Re: Weakling
>> Please educate yourself, I don't expect you or anyone else to take my word
>> anything.

> I have studied, on both conservative and liberal sites since 2016, and am not
> seeing any evidence of fascism you speak of...

Try 2020?

>> Why do you bring up deplorable types?

> Study Hillary Clinton soundbites, maybe obtain exerpts from her book and you
> are echoing her exact words, right down to "Trump's America".

I see.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 03:47
Re: Weakling
AI> Antifa has no place within the Democrat party. Fascism is exactly what is
AI> happening in the US today under Donald Trump. I wouldn't call it Democrat o
AI> Rupublican but it has found a place in Donald Trumps America.

All the negative Trump coverage seems really fake to me. I still haven't heard
anyone tell me a single thing that Trump has done wrong. They say stuff, but I
just don't see any of it as wrong.

Did you used to live in the USA before? I appreciate everyone's opinion,
including yours, but certain regions of the USA have different political
concerns. The federal government (Trump/USCongress/USSenate/USSupreme Court)
makes decisions that the whole country has to live by, but when Nancy Pelosi
has a campaign built on "Screw Trump," then how is he supposed to negotiate
with her? She knows his phone number, but his phone ain't ringing. She refuses
to cooperate on a "2nd stimulus payment" to help the middle class with the
economic burdon resulting from coronavirus. Americans are hungry for that
money! And Trump is ready to serve it up, but there's no way Nancy's gonna
let Trump have that type of victory 2 months away from election day.

Your dream of hanging out with Robert Deniro and Rosie Perez can come true
without drinking Democrat kool aid.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 01:52
Re: Weakling
>All the negative Trump coverage seems really fake to me. I still haven't heard
>anyone tell me a single thing that Trump has done wrong. They say stuff, but I
> just don't see any of it as wrong.

Well then I think it's all good, right?

> The federal government (Trump/USCongress/USSenate/USSupreme Court) makes
> decisions that the whole country has to live by, but when Nancy Pelosi
> has a campaign built on "Screw Trump," then how is he supposed to negotiate
> with her? She knows his phone number, but his phone ain't ringing. She
> refuses to cooperate on a "2nd stimulus payment" to help the middle class
> with the economic burdon resulting from coronavirus.

Nancy Peloci and the senate had their stimulus ready in May. It was the
repulicans who couldn't come to agreement on it, even at the end of August.

That is a republican, not a democrat failure.

> Americans are hungry for that money! And Trump is ready to serve it
> up,

If Trump was ready to serve it up he would have done that.

> but there's no way Nancy's gonna let Trump have that type of victory 2
> months away from election day.

Does Nancy have that much power over Trump? I don't think Nancy can stop Trump
from doing anything.

> Your dream of hanging out with Robert Deniro and Rosie Perez can come true
> without drinking Democrat kool aid.

And so can yours, no Trump kool aid needed.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 16:22
Re: Weakling
On 09 Sep 20 17:01:40, Alan Ianson said the following to Nick Andre:

> I have studied, on both conservative and liberal sites since 2016, and am not
> seeing any evidence of fascism you speak of...
AI>
AI> Try 2020?

Uhh, I have been. Seems to be plenty of leftist whining and silly riots, but
not fascism.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 16:24
Re: Weakling
On 10 Sep 20 01:47, Aaron Thomas said the following to Alan Ianson:

AT> All the negative Trump coverage seems really fake to me. I still haven't he
AT> anyone tell me a single thing that Trump has done wrong. They say stuff, bu
AT> just don't see any of it as wrong.

I too, am waiting for this and anxiously waiting for proof of the so-called
"fascism in Trump's America" that is verifiable undeniable proof and not just
some usual leftist whinefest.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 19:48
Re: Weakling
> Uhh, I have been. Seems to be plenty of leftist whining and silly riots, but
> not fascism.

Trumps demagoguery is not new.

https://youtu.be/hvMtLQ7OwzM

In spite of that he is very popular, much like a WWE star.

His constant lies and and fascism, the secret police I mentioned illustrate
this clearly makes him a bad president. He has not acted to reduce violence and
inflames instead and paints Kyle Rittenhouse as some sort of hero.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 22:27
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL> Hello Dennis,

LL> [..]

>LL>Steve Schmidt is a former Republican, having left the party in 2018.
>LL>He is the person who ran John McCain's campaign for president in 2008.
>LL>Today he is an Independent, as many other Republicans have also left
>LL>the party. I am not affiliated with any political party, and choose
>LL>to remain so.

>Well there you go, someone who thought McCain would be a good president!

He seemed to me the kind of guy to start a war.

LL> There is absolutely no doubt he would have been a far better president
LL> than what we have sitting in the White House today.

>Would you in 10 years time, old highly the opinion of someone who ran Trumps
> campaign?

LL> Which one? Two of them went to jail, and the third one quit and
LL> is awaiting trial.

>He's changed his views maybe, I don't know.

LL> Steve Schmidt is the same Steve Schmidt he has always been.

>I don't really care, its one opinion and I don't know what his motives are.

LL> One of his motives is to get rid of Trump.

>If we are talking of a politician here, the motives are likely self-serving.

LL> Trump is a politician. Schmidt is not.

>>Up until 2016, when the Democratic party thought that Hillary would be a
>>good president, I would have (if I was a US citizen) not wanted to vote
>>Republican.
>
>LL>Although some Democrats did vote for Trump in 2016, many of those
>LL>same Democrats regret having done so. Will they vote for Biden? Or
>LL>will they choose not to vote at all? That is the question.
>
>LL>As for Republicans, their Republican Party no longer exists. Today
>LL>it has become nothing more than a polite fiction. What Republicans are
>LL>voting for is dictatorship under Trump & Co.

>I agree it has changed dramatically. I can't see the dictatorship though.

LL> Authoritarianism = Dictatorship

>You know, here in Melbourne, Australia, we are subject to curfews and the
> harshest lockdown.

LL> The governors of several states in the USA, including Louisiana,
LL> issued mandatory curfews and harsh lockdowns as the pandemic is a
LL> public health issue.

I note the current governer of Louisiana is a Democrat. I have my doubts that
broad lockdowns are the most effective solution. It has failed in Victoria.
The problem is, casting your net too broad means you miss focusing on the areas
where you need to focus.

I can't go out for a walk at night, alone, but somehow, a hotel where infected
people where quarantined couldn't keep people from walking around to the shops
becuase they simply though contractor security guards would do.

>We don't have constitutional freedom of speech, or the same right to bear
> arms.

LL> Australians have similar rights. Not the same, but similar.

No, we don't. Australia has no constituational right to free speech. Have a
look at the UK, where people are ARRESTED simply for a tweet. The state is
able to make laws limiting speech. The one thing it cant do, is speech
directly related to a political campaign.

>People go on and on about this fascistic dictatorship, but I can't see what
> rights and freedoms you have actually LOST.

LL> The thing about fascism is one never notices until it hits you
LL> in the face. Look at fascism as a form of weakened democracy.
LL> Once a democracy has been weakened to the point where it no longer
LL> matters, it is no longer a democracy but something else. And we
LL> all know that power cannot exist in a vacuum.

>What freedom has Trump taken from you that you had under Obama?

LL> Where's the check? With no check, Trump can in effect rule by decree.

>The only thing I see is that you are less free to hold an opinion which
>contradicts orthodoxy, but I don't see Trump destroying the lives of people
> who hold these opinions, but others. I see Big Tech censorship, companies
> firing people, cancel culture, things which affect the population at large.
> Please enlightenment how Trump is limiting your movement speech or action?

LL> Earlier this year, by presidential proclamation, Trump told the world
LL> who could, and could not, travel to the USA. He did not need approval
LL> from anybody else. Not his cabinet. Not the Congress. Not the American
LL> people. Not the UN. He acted on his own.

Australia did that too. In fact, we can't travel between states. I cannot
travel more than 5km from home, except for work, or even LEAVE MY HOUSE after
8PM.

The reason Trump did this? COVID. Just before, you were talking about a
public health crisis in response to my comment about curfew, now you are
charging Trump with closing borders to people coming in.

If that makes Trump a fascist, what does it make my state Premier, who's
impositions are much, much harsher?

LL> Those presidential proclamations remain in effect today. Unchallenged.

LL> So yes, my Australian friend. Trump is very much limiting your movement
LL> speech or action. In every which way he wants and can.

As are most government, often to a greater degree. Does that make then Fascist
too?

By the way, that is limiting FOREIGNERS coming in. Not you.

>>I'm not a US citizen, but I'm just saying, that if I was in the US, I
>>couldn't have voted for the party of McCain or Romney, and I would have
>>preferred to see them lose.
>
>LL>You got your wish in 2008, when Barack Obama won.
>LL>And again in 2012, when Barack Obama did it a second time.
>
>I didn't wish for Obama to win, as I'm not a US citizen it doesn't affect me
> to greatly. Also, not wanting one candidate to win doesn't mean you wish
> the
>other would. If I was a voter, I would have preferred a candidate who is a
>cross between Nader and Buchanan, perhaps more Nader than Buchanan. But
> McCain was in my mind unfit and dangerous.

LL> Steve Schmidt was McCain's campaign manager in 2008. Schmidt is a
LL> political consultant, John McCain his client at the time. Sometimes
LL> your client wins, sometimes not. It is the nature of the game.

>>The Republican party doesn't represent the interests of working Americans,
>>it hasn't for a long time.
>
>LL>Republicans holding office represent the interests of Donald Trump,
>LL>not the interests of the American people.
>
>Both parties act in a self-serving manner.

LL> One more time. The Republican Party exists no more as a viable
LL> political party. It has been taken over by Donald Trump.

>>Pooh to them I say!
>
>LL>And those who continue to support them.
>
>>Must be desperate if we are referring to the opinions of Republican party
>>hacks now.
>
>LL>Steve Schmidt is not a Republican. After he left the party, he
>LL>decided to have some fun, founding The Lincoln Project.
>
>LL>Republican party hacks hate him for that. So does Donald Trump.
>
>>What is Trumpism anyway?
>
>LL>A death cult.
>
>You guys are worked up over very little and seem to be overreacting. He's
>boorish, but not a disaster. I keep in touch with a few people in the USA,
> and none of them have noted any new fascistic laws or impositions from the
>government.

LL> Nobody objected when Adolf Hitler did the same thing in Germany.
LL> Until it was too late. That is the problem with fascism. Nobody
LL> notices what it is until it is too late. Weakened democracy. That
LL> is my definition of fascism. What is yours?

Here is my prediction. Trump will not implement a Hitlerian fascism.

I'm willing to bet money on it. In fact, I think he will win the election.

There isn't a president, or Liberal Prime Minister here, who hasn't been
compared to Hitler. It's so, so tiresome. It's just a dumb comparison.

You should relax.

If you are worried about the next Hitler, maybe look accross the Pacific.

>I mean, seriously, you are posting here, under your REAL name, calling Trump
> a leader of a death cult, a fascist, that he needs to go, and are free to
> do so without consequence.

LL> One more time. I said Trump is the symptom. Not the disease.
LL> Do keep up.

Then attack the disease, not Trump.

>AS IS EVERYONE ELSE.

LL> Hitler asked the world to take in Germany's Jews. The world refused.
LL> So Hitler sent the Jews to work camps. So they could all make money for
LL> the Reich. Unfortunately, they did not work hard enough to enjoy their
LL> long-deserved reward ...

>If you really WERE living under a fascist regime, you would dissapear, or
> suddenly find yourself imposed upon, or be threatened, or your family
> threatened, or as happened in Communist Russia, if you were lucky, only
> moved to a crapper job or lost your residence.

LL> Oh, come now. Everybody knows Hitler hated Commies. And Jews.
LL> And gays. And blacks. And just about everybody else who wasn't
LL> German or Aryan. Especially those who were mental. No telling
LL> what he did with those who were mental ...

>None of that is happening. It is ONLY the Cancel Culture mob doing that.
> For that reason, I call BS on your claim.

LL> Hitler never conceded. Had to be forced out of office. By an
LL> invasion of Russkies. But he made sure no secrets would be spilled.
LL> First thing he did was to off his beloved German Shepherd "Blondie"
LL> with a pill. Then give his girlfriend a shot. Next step on board
LL> a Geman U-boat headed straight for South America.

LL> Some claim he is still alive and well.

>Get a grip.

Who is still alive? Hitler?

LL> Well, you never know. Germans did have very good doctors ...

LL> --Lee

I think you have more important things to worry about. Yes, Trump is the
symptom, but he is in the end, a historical footnote. The fuss against Trump,
and the social chaos that people are creating, will leave a longer and larger
legacy, than anything that Trump himself actually did.

... Insufficient facts always invite danger. Spock, stardate 3141.9.
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 22:30
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

> I've heard about vans whisking people away, but not much more than rumours.

AI> It's not a rumour, I have seen video of these police doing this.

I've seen videos of police putting people in vans too. It's quite common
during arrests.

> I've heard a lot of rumours, about Trump supposedly removing mailboxes,
which
> turned out not to be what is claimed.

AI> The USPS under Donald Trumps newly installed crony has removed sorting
AI> machines and and stopped overtime and these actions have resulted in a
AI> slowdown of postal service. Many in the US get their prescriptions by
AI> mail and they have not been getting them delivered on time.

AI> Mailboxes have been removed because it is said they are no longed
AI> needed.

> Who has dissappeared?

AI> I don't know or think anyone has dissapeared. Being a new and secret
AI> police not much is known about them currently.

Well there you go...

No one has dissappeared. So what happened to them? Just the usual process?
If that is the case, so what?

What is the world coming too when you can't arrest violent rioters...

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 21:38
Re: Weakling
>> It's not a rumour, I have seen video of these police doing this.

> I've seen videos of police putting people in vans too. It's quite common
> during arrests.

Yes, that is the norm. What's happening today with the secret police is not
normal.

> No one has dissappeared.

I never said anyone dissapeared.

> So what happened to them? Just the usual process?

Most likely.

> What is the world coming too when you can't arrest violent rioters...

Police can and should arrest rioters. There is no need for secret police to
arrest rioters.

This video shows my concern around police and secret police actions today.

https://youtu.be/AzE3RZrnAkk

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 02:21
Re: Weakling
NA> Uhh, I have been. Seems to be plenty of leftist whining and silly riots, bu
NA> not fascism.

I'm getting scared that maybe people believe everything they read on bumper
stickers? It's a terrible place to get news updates Sad Worse than BBC & PBS.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 02:34
Re: Weakling
NA> I too, am waiting for this and anxiously waiting for proof of the so-called
NA> "fascism in Trump's America" that is verifiable undeniable proof and not ju
NA> some usual leftist whinefest.

In the earliest stage of the USA's virus breakout, back around March, Nancy
Pelosi and her goons were wrapping up closing arguments in their failed
presidential impeachment trial. They were ready to impeach Trump again when he
said "everybody needs to stay home." Nancy even encouraged people to go out in
public - just to spite Trump. But the roles eventually reversed, with Trump
eventually saying "let's open back up carefully," while Pelosi said "we're
not opening anything back up because it would help Trump's economy."

I'm not trying to be funny, I can't help it that the truth is disgusting but
kinda hilarious too, in a dark way.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 02:36
Re: Weakling
AI> Trumps demagoguery is not new.
AI>
AI> https://youtu.be/hvMtLQ7OwzM

That video was like 4 seconds long, and Trump barely said one word.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 02:43
Re: Weakling
DK> There isn't a president, or Liberal Prime Minister here, who hasn't been
DK> compared to Hitler. It's so, so tiresome. It's just a dumb comparison.

That's a good point! The Democrats are panicking because they have nothing to
legitimately complain about with Trump. So, they are saying childing stuff
like "He's just like Hitler!" and "He disparaged military members!"

If anyone could show me video or audio footage of Trump bulldozing skeletons,
or cheerleading for the Viet Cong, then I'll vote Biden.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 01:48
Re: Weakling
> That video was like 4 seconds long, and Trump barely said one word.

Really? Try this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 15:43
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

>> It's not a rumour, I have seen video of these police doing this.

> I've seen videos of police putting people in vans too. It's quite common
> during arrests.

AI> Yes, that is the norm. What's happening today with the secret police is
AI> not normal.

> No one has dissappeared.

AI> I never said anyone dissapeared.

> So what happened to them? Just the usual process?

AI> Most likely.

> What is the world coming too when you can't arrest violent rioters...

AI> Police can and should arrest rioters. There is no need for secret
AI> police to arrest rioters.

AI> This video shows my concern around police and secret police actions
AI> today.

AI> https://youtu.be/AzE3RZrnAkk

If they were Antifa, then we are dealing with terrorists.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!