Fidonet Portal

From: Steve Wolf (1:275/91)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.12.20 13:41
Re: Weakling
NA> The infrastructure and deployment that would be required is astronomical
NA> not to mention the cost and the obvious distrust of cybersecurity
NA> implications.

Not only that but it would cost tooo much ;-)

* Origin: flupH | fluph.araknet.xyz (1:275/91)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 13.11.20 10:56
Re: Weakling
NA> It is only my observation - and nothing more - That Planned Parenthood
NA> appears to make an industry out of abortion. What should be viewed as a
NA> last-resort choice for a woman is instead something to profit from and tend

You nailed it! Here I go again: It's time to tell this story again:

A few years back my wife was pregnant. We didn't know what Planned Parenthood
was, we thought they were an agency that helped pregnant women make healthy
decisions during maternity. We were wrong!

They literally gave us a pamphlet entitled "Plan A"
which was all about the abortion process. Then they told us about "Plan B"
which was "to deliver the baby." They need to change their name from "Planned
Parenthood" to "Planned Abortion." Abortion has nothing to do with parenting!

--- Renegade vY2Ka2