Fidonet Portal

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 06:56
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:28:54 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/26/2020 12:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.
>>
>> We "murdered" someone
>
>What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
>wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
>over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
>law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
>capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
>criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
>self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>
>Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
>a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
>was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.

He was responsible for hundreds of deaths and you support him.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 06:57
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:11:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

>>> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
>>> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
>>> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
>>> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
>>> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
>>> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
>>> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>>>
>>> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
>>> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
>>> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
>>
>> Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
>> soft spot for religious fascists.
>
>A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
>murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
>disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
>mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
>Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
>it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
>civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
>why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

You spoke of killing Trump so this post id moot.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 06:58
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:35:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:21:16 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/26/2020 3:11 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

>>> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
>>> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
>>> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
>>> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>>>
>>> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
>>> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
>>> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
>>> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.
>>
>> Because he was a fascist ####bag? I thought you were anti-fascist.
>
>I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
>authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
>someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process of,
>law.
>
>You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
>fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
>glorification of violence and much, much more.

You glorify violence with your support of antifa and looters.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 03:50
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:35:51 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:48:27 -0700, Janithor wrote:

>>> That was different. We were at war them the Germans at that time. We
>>> were not at war with Iran when Trump droned Soleimani.
>>
>> Turned out pretty good in the end, though, wouldn't you say? I'm sure
>> that got a lot of people's attention, not just in Iran. Smile
>
>Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.

Are you ####ing serious?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 03:51
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:37:00 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 07:38:46 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:15:47 -0400, kensi
>> <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>>Oh, really? Then why did they release him without charges or even filing
>>>any paperwork at all? Sure seems like they had nothing, and they knew it.
>>>
>>>Which means they didn't have any of your imaginary "video coverage".
>>>
>>>Which means they didn't have any probable cause to arrest him in the
>>>first place, you moron.
>>>
>>>SPNAK!
>>
>> Why do you defend looting and vandelizing punks?
>
>Proof that Pettibone either looted *or* vandalized, kook?

I never said he did. I asked you a question.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 02:28
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/26/2020 12:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:48:27 -0700, Janithor wrote:

>>> That was different. We were at war them the Germans at that time. We
>>> were not at war with Iran when Trump droned Soleimani.
>>
>> Turned out pretty good in the end, though, wouldn't you say? I'm sure
>> that got a lot of people's attention, not just in Iran. Smile
>
> Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.

We "murdered" someone who has been killing Americans for a long time.
Why do you lefties always defend religious fascists? It's very odd.
Well, we all know the answer: brown skin good, white skin bad. Islam is
a brown religion, therefore...

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 15:37
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 07:38:46 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:15:47 -0400, kensi
> <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 7/25/2020 10:36 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Now I know which punk your other sock was talking about. One tactic the
>>> Feds have been using quite effectively, is to refrain from moving in on
>>> perpetrators while they're still in the midst of the crowd. They wait
>>> until he's more isolated from the mob, and then snatch his punk ass up.
>>> Had it even occurred to you that they usually have plenty of video
>>> coverage to go along with their arrests?
>>
>>Oh, really? Then why did they release him without charges or even filing
>>any paperwork at all? Sure seems like they had nothing, and they knew it.
>>
>>Which means they didn't have any of your imaginary "video coverage".
>>
>>Which means they didn't have any probable cause to arrest him in the
>>first place, you moron.
>>
>>SPNAK!
>
> Why do you defend looting and vandelizing punks?

Proof that Pettibone either looted *or* vandalized, kook?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these ####heads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 21:40
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:05:24 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/25/2020 6:05 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>>
>>> Not if you're not trespassing on private property. There's that whole
>>> First Amendment thing, including "the right of the people peaceably to
>>> assemble".
>>
>> Of course, but what's the key word there? "Peaceably" - kinda
>> important. Smashing windows, burning buildings, stealing ####, throwing
>> bricks at cops, and beating innocent bystanders into a near coma is not
>> peaceful protest.
>
>The police and LGM violence is being directed at a lot of people who
>aren't doing any of those things, k0Ok.

Unless you are there in person your word means nothing.

>> Ah I see, you're one of the people who go through life relying on
>> alternate facts. Got it.
>
>... says a Trump supporter. And it's bye-bye irony meter #49,152.
>
>*sigh*
>
>>> I see nothing here about encouraging them to vote, so your response
>>> fails.
>>>
>>> SPNAK!!
>>>
>>> *snicker*
>>
>> https://www.washingtontimes.SMACKAK00K!
>
>https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/
>
>QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
>
>Numerous Failed Fact Checks, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
>
>I might entertain your k'lame if you can find support at a more
>mainstream source, such as CNN. Preferably one with a squeaky clean fact
>check record.

Prove CNN is spotless.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 21:41
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:06:26 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/25/2020 6:09 PM, Janithor wrote:

>>> Remember that archduke guy who got shot in 1914?
>>
>> Just like when we bombed Germans
>
>That was different. We were at war them the Germans at that time. We
>were not at war with Iran when Trump droned Soleimani.

It's called preventing a war you dumb####.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 21:42
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:23:05 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/25/2020 11:09 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Evidently you don't understand how your Communist masters play this game.
>> There is NO condition under which they intend to cease the riots that you
>> so disingenuously refer to as "protests" other than the complete
>> destruction of the United States Government, and that's simply not going
>> to happen.
>
>These are grassroots protests. There is no single person or group in
>charge. The protests will continue as long as sufficiently many people
>are motivated to continue them. They will stop when sufficiently many
>people are satisfied enough not to be motivated any more. At that point
>even if some hypothetical agitator kept trying to whip up more protest
>activity they'd get an anemic turnout of a few dozen people.

You mean they will continue until the money runs out.

>>> Sadly, that and his stupidity mean he'll likely escalate things that far
>>> ... unless he's stopped at the ballot box in November.
>>
>> November is when you meet the Silent Ma<SMACKAK00K!>
>
>https://truthout.org/articles/progressive-candidates-surge-again-as-trump-drags
-gop-down/

>(h/t to Nadegda for posting this earlier)
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Klaus Schadenfreude (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 19:37
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>demands are met.

Leftists will continue to get hauled off the Guantanamo until they
learn to act like adults.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 21:38
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

From: Wader of Doom (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 06:47
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: snipeco.2@gmail.com (Wader of Doom)

"kensi" (Paul Derbyshire) wrote:

> On 7/25/2020 11:09 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Evidently you don't understand how your Communist masters play this game.
> > There is NO condition under which they intend to cease the riots that you
> > so disingenuously refer to as "protests" other than the complete
> > destruction of the United States Government, and that's simply not going
> > to happen.
>
> These are grassroots protests. There is no single person or group in
> charge. The protests will continue as long as sufficiently many people
> are motivated to continue them. They will stop when sufficiently many
> people are satisfied enough not to be motivated any more. At that point
> even if some hypothetical agitator kept trying to whip up more protest
> activity they'd get an anemic turnout of a few dozen people.
>
> >> Sadly, that and his stupidity mean he'll likely escalate things that far
> >> ... unless he's stopped at the ballot box in November.
> >
> > November is when you meet the Silent Ma<SMACKAK00K!>

Every time that Paul edits down to "<SMACKAK00K!>" is another
admission that he's been bested yet again and has run away.

~giggle~

> https://truthout.org/articles/progressive-candidates-surge-again
as-trump-drags-gop-down/

> (h/t to "Nadegda" (Paul Derbyshire) for posting this earlier)

P.S. #### off, Paul.

~giggle~

--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.

R.I.P. Peter Green 29 October 1946 25 July 2020
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 08:25
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:32:01 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/24/2020 4:10 AM, Checkmate wrote:

> >> Your confession of near-total ignorance regarding the events in Portland
> >> is accepted, k00k. But it does raise the question of why you keep
> >> commenting on the matter.
> >
> > I don't have to personally know the names of all the criminals in Portland
>
> Objection: assumes what is your burden to prove, to wit, that Pettibone
> was a criminal.

Overruled.

> You seem to be chasing your own tail around in circles, unable to
> actually demonstrate any justification for his abduction. (*Arrests*
> leave a paper trail and have procedure. This didn't.Wink
>
> > to comment on their criminal activity, you liberal windbag.
>
> Who is "you liberal windbag", koOk? There is nobody in this newsgroup
> using that alias.

Since you replied, apparently you know that you're The Liberal Windbag.

> > They probably number in the thousands, and it's not likely that any of
> > them will ever have a statue erected to commemorate their loser lives.
>
> Preposterous! If thousands of people were tagging federal buildings in
> Portland, the streets would be hip deep in rivers of spray-paint. It's a
> handful of punks doing the actual criminal things, with the vast
> majority of the protesters having clean hands, kOOk.

Objection... conjecture.

--
Checkmate
Copyright 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 08:36
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:30:13 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:31:09 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:51:43 -0400, kensi
> > <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

> >>What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?
> >
> > Vandalizing, looting, throwing things at the cops, etc...
>
> In the video I saw, he was just standing there near some wall somewhere
minding
> his own business when these goons suddenly come after him. And when they do,
he
> doesn't resist. What evidence do you have of him vandalizing, looting, or
> throwing things?

Now I know which punk your other sock was talking about. One tactic the
Feds have been using quite effectively, is to refrain from moving in on
perpetrators while they're still in the midst of the crowd. They wait
until he's more isolated from the mob, and then snatch his punk ass up.
Had it even occurred to you that they usually have plenty of video
coverage to go along with their arrests? You Libtards are just stupid.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 08:48
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On 23 Jul 2020 20:20:14 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:17:06 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> >> Stop murdering unarmed black people.

> >> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.

> >> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
> >> to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.

> >> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
> >> sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
> >> to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide
> >> out.

> >> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
> >> peaceful demonstrators.

> >> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
> >>
> >> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability,
> >> and the rule of law.
> >>
> >> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
> >>
> >> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
> >>
> >> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
> >> violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
> >>
> >> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
> >>
> >> Stop climate change.
> >>
> >> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
> >> demands are met.
> >
> > Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now?
> > There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point, and
> > you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.
>
> Framing the conversation into something it isn't.
>
> And a kooktreat to boot.
>
> I don't know how you're going to make it back from the brink of
> extremism, mr. checker.

So you admit you subscribe to The Kensitard's list of "demands"? More
proof that you're an extremist and a hypocritical ####head.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 09:09
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:04:06 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/23/2020 9:17 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> >
> >> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
> >> demands are met.
> >
> > Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now?
>
> Hardly. I'm *predicting* what circumstances will lead to the cessation
> of protest.

Evidently you don't understand how your Communist masters play this game.
There is NO condition under which they intend to cease the riots that you
so disingenuously refer to as "protests" other than the complete
destruction of the United States Government, and that's simply not going
to happen. You already know that, which is why you (allegedly) ran away
to Finlandia like a chicken#### libtard.

> > There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point,
> > and you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.
>
> If Trump goes all Tiananmen Square on them, it will spell the end of
> Trump, the end of America, and some *very* lengthy prison sentences up
> and down the chain of command.
>
> Sadly, that and his stupidity mean he'll likely escalate things that far
> ... unless he's stopped at the ballot box in November.

November is when you meet the Silent Majority, bitch!

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 15:23
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/25/2020 11:09 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Evidently you don't understand how your Communist masters play this game.
> There is NO condition under which they intend to cease the riots that you
> so disingenuously refer to as "protests" other than the complete
> destruction of the United States Government, and that's simply not going
> to happen.

These are grassroots protests. There is no single person or group in
charge. The protests will continue as long as sufficiently many people
are motivated to continue them. They will stop when sufficiently many
people are satisfied enough not to be motivated any more. At that point
even if some hypothetical agitator kept trying to whip up more protest
activity they'd get an anemic turnout of a few dozen people.

>> Sadly, that and his stupidity mean he'll likely escalate things that far
>> ... unless he's stopped at the ballot box in November.
>
> November is when you meet the Silent Ma<SMACKAK00K!>

https://truthout.org/articles/progressive-candidates-surge-again-as-trump-drags-
gop-down/

(h/t to Nadegda for posting this earlier)

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.07.20 22:04
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:32:01 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/24/2020 4:10 AM, Checkmate wrote:

>>> Your confession of near-total ignorance regarding the events in Portland
>>> is accepted, k00k. But it does raise the question of why you keep
>>> commenting on the matter.
>>
>> I don't have to personally know the names of all the criminals in Portland
>
>Objection: assumes what is your burden to prove, to wit, that Pettibone
>was a criminal.
>
>You seem to be chasing your own tail around in circles, unable to
>actually demonstrate any justification for his abduction. (*Arrests*
>leave a paper trail and have procedure. This didn't.Wink
>
>> to comment on their criminal activity, you liberal windbag.
>
>Who is "you liberal windbag", koOk? There is nobody in this newsgroup
>using that alias.
>
>> They probably number in the thousands, and it's not likely that any of
>> them will ever have a statue erected to commemorate their loser lives.
>
>Preposterous! If thousands of people were tagging federal buildings in
>Portland, the streets would be hip deep in rivers of spray-paint. It's a
>handful of punks doing the actual criminal things, with the vast
>majority of the protesters having clean hands, kOOk.

Until you are there on the ground I don't believe you.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.07.20 23:26
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>