Fidonet Portal

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:49
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:16:30 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
> > soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

LOL and HAHAHA...

--
Checkmate
Copyright 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:50
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:17:00 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
> > soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

You BI must be radioactive by now, Spammertard.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:50
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:17:30 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the

OH, SHUDDUP...

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:52
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:18:02 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
> > soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

YOU WERE TOLD TO SHUDDUP. I'm sorely tempted to give you a special Tard
award you won't like.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:55
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:42:22 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/26/2020 10:31 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:40:53 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> >>
> >> I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
> >> authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
> >> someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process
of,
> >> law.
> >>
> >> You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
> >> fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
> >> glorification of violence and much, much more.
> >
> > Janithor won a Hammer of Checkmate (tm) award
>
> One fascist slurping another.
>
> Meanwhile, why isn't your article threaded correctly, k00ky? It's
> showing here as a sibling of the Nadegda post you're quoting, rather
> than a daughter of it. What are you up to, hmm?

Who... me?

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:56
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:43:48 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/26/2020 10:37 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > He was an enemy combatant
>
> In what war? According to whom? Was the whole place that got bombed a
> legitimate military target in that war? Come on. Out with it.

I'm not at liberty to discuss any further details.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 09:00
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:28:12 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/26/2020 6:56 PM, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
> >>
> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > He was responsible for hundreds of deaths
>
> Not relevant to whether what was done to him constitutes murder or not.
>
> > and you support him.
>
> Non sequitur. She supports the rule of law, including the rights of
> criminal defendants. That's not the same as supporting any particular
> criminal in their criminal acts.

WTF is wrong with your Nads sock? She's been double posting, triple
posting, and all kinds of other multiple identical replies. I think she
had one she replied to about seven times with the same comment. I'd hate
to have to report her for spamming... she seems like a nice little tard,
although a tad loopy at times.

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 17:46
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:28:54 -0700, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/26/2020 12:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Turned out pretty good in the end, though, wouldn't you say? I'm sure
>>> that got a lot of people's attention, not just in Iran. Smile
>>
>> Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.
>
> We "murdered" someone

What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.

Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these ####heads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:11
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:13
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 04:22
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/26/2020 3:13 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

>>> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
>>> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
>>> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
>>> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
>>> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
>>> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
>>> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>>>
>>> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
>>> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
>>> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
>>
>> Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
>> soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

Yes, you've said this a number of times now.

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:17
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:17
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Tr!pe (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 20:30
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
000027b5
From: tripeco.2@parody.personae.invalid (Tr!pe)

vallor <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:

> "Nadegda" (Paul Derbyshire) wrote:

> > On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:48:01 -0700,
> > Checkmate the mosque arson advocate wrote:
> >
> >> you're an extremist<FZZZZZZZT!>

Whenever Paul edits down to "<FZZZZZZZT!>" it's another
admission that he's been bested yet again and has run away.

~giggle~

> > Aww, hell, there goes another irony meter!
>
> It wasn't quite an IKYABWAI, but close enough for him to get a
> CheckyDemerit(tm).

Are you authorised to issue such "Demerits" in here?

P.S. #### off, Paul.

~giggle~

--
Tr!pe

"Everyone died in the end", he said. "Very tragic. I cried
all the way, I don't mind telling you. She was so pale."
~~ Grabpot Thundergust in Wyrd Sisters.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:37
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:38
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:36
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:38
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:37
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:40
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>