Fidonet Portal

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 21:53
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:17:33 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/23/2020 9:19 AM, Checkmate wrote:

>>> What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?
>>
>> Which KooK is Petty Bone, Your Tardship? I didn't buy a program.
>
>Your confession of near-total ignorance regarding the events in Portland
>is accepted, k00k. But it does raise the question of why you keep
>commenting on the matter.

The punk pricks are burning down their own towns. Nothing new there.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 30.07.20 11:57
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:54:54 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/26/2020 10:52 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:18:02 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> >> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> >> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive
of
> >> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror
about
> >> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.
> >
> > YOU WERE TOLD TO SHUDDUP. I'm sorely tempted to give you a special Tard
> > award you won't like.
>
> Nice CAPSph0am, k0ok. What's the matter -- Nadegda getting under your skin?
>
> *snicker*

Oh, you're just begging to start getting your posts deleted... UNREAD!

--
Checkmate
Copyright 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 30.07.20 12:00
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:48:29 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/26/2020 11:00 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> >>
> >> Non sequitur. She supports the rule of law, including the rights of
> >> criminal defendants. That's not the same as supporting any particular
> >> criminal in their criminal acts.
> >
> > WTF is wrong with your Nads sock?
>
> Proof, kOok?
>
> > She's been double posting, triple posting, and all kinds of other
> > multiple identical replies. I think she had one she replied to about
> > seven times with the same comment.
>
> What does that have to do with the rule of law, kOOk?

It's bad netiquette, you cretin!

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 04:39
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On 27 Jul 2020 20:23:27 GMT, vallor <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:23:02 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

>>>This is something patriots are known for.
>>>
>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Adams
>>
>> If Obummer would have had the smarts to find that guy and bomb his ass
>> you would be thrilled to death. Don't feed us that crap.
>
>Making #### up again, I see.

What did I make up?

>You may be surprised to find out I did not contribute to Obama's re-
>election campaign. This was due to Obama's drone strike on _a U.S.
>citizen_, purely due to _the speech the citizen was writing_.
>
>I didn't agree with what the guy was writing either (it was pro-jihad),
>but when I heard about the assassination _of a U.S. citizen, no less_,
>that really got me thinking about his program of drone strikes.
>
>Five words: They were over the top.

It keeps the world safe from the bad guys. Deal with it.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 03:23
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

From: Klaus Schadenfreude (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 16:32
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:36:26 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:37:16 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400, kensi
>> <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>>>demands are met.
>>
>> Leftists will continue to get hauled off the Guantanamo until they
>> learn to act like adults.
>
>Fascist kookthreat!!1!

And probably tortured all the way there.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 15:48
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 11:00 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:28:12 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> On 7/26/2020 6:56 PM, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
>>> and you support him.
>>
>> Non sequitur. She supports the rule of law, including the rights of
>> criminal defendants. That's not the same as supporting any particular
>> criminal in their criminal acts.
>
> WTF is wrong with your Nads sock?

Proof, kOok?

> She's been double posting, triple posting, and all kinds of other
> multiple identical replies. I think she had one she replied to about
> seven times with the same comment.

What does that have to do with the rule of law, kOOk?

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:26
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 6:57 PM, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:11:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
>> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
>> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
>> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.
>
> You spoke of killing Trump so this post id moot.

[citation needed]

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:28
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:31
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:40:53 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:21:16 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 3:11 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> >> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely
have
> >> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> >> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
> >>
> >> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> >> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive
of
> >> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror
about
> >> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.
> >
> > Because he was a fascist ####bag? I thought you were anti-fascist.
>
> I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
> authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
> someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process of,
> law.
>
> You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
> fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
> glorification of violence and much, much more.

Janithor won a Hammer of Checkmate (tm) award... did you?

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:33
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:36:26 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:37:16 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400, kensi
> > <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
> >>demands are met.
> >
> > Leftists will continue to get hauled off the Guantanamo until they
> > learn to act like adults.
>
> Fascist kookthreat!!1!

Show us your KooKteats!

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:37
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:28:54 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 12:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.
> >
> > We "murdered" someone
>
> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>
> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.

He was an enemy combatant and he died.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:38
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:46:24 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:28:54 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 12:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Cold-blooded murder can have that effect on you.
> >
> > We "murdered" someone
>
> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>
> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.

You posted this twice like a dumbass n0o0b.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:39
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:50:59 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:51:20 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:37:00 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> > <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >>Proof that Pettibone either looted *or* vandalized, kook?
> >
> > I never said he did.
>
> Sure you did, when you responded to my defending Pettibone with "why do
> you defend looting and vandalizing punks?" ...
>
> Meanwhile, I see that instead of responding to my request for proof with
> some, y'know, *evidence* or something, you threw up a smokescreen instead.
> My guess is, you have no proof but you're too much of a coward to admit
> it.

Again, you dubbel posted like a dumbass n0o0b.

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:40
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:51:29 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:51:20 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:37:00 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> > <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >>Proof that Pettibone either looted *or* vandalized, kook?
> >
> > I never said he did.
>
> Sure you did, when you responded to my defending Pettibone with "why do
> you defend looting and vandalizing punks?" ...
>
> Meanwhile, I see that instead of responding to my request for proof with
> some, y'know, *evidence* or something, you threw up a smokescreen instead.
> My guess is, you have no proof but you're too much of a coward to admit
> it.

OMG! You TRIPLE POSTED this like a retarded Mongoloid clueless n0o0b!

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:43
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:12:14 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the

Did... did you just stutterpost AGAIN?

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:43
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 10:37 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
>> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
>> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
>
> He was an enemy combatant

In what war? According to whom? Was the whole place that got bombed a
legitimate military target in that war? Come on. Out with it.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:44
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:12:45 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the

HAHAHAHAHA! A tard meltdown!

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:46
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:13:16 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
> > soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

Okay, now just stop embarrassing yourself...

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 08:48
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:16:00 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

> >> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
> >> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
> >> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
> >> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
> >> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
> >> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
> >> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
> >>
> >> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
> >> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
> >> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
> >
> > Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
> > soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

Damn, I could spend half the day mocking you for boofing the same ####
repeatedly. I can't wait to see if the next three posts with the same
line count are still Stuck On Stupid.