Fidonet Portal

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 19:17
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
> > Stop burning ####,
>
> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>
> > stop spray painting ####,
>
> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.
>
> > stop smashing windows and stealing,
>
> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
> to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>
> > stop threatening people,
>
> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
> sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
> to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide out.
>
> > stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,
>
> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
> peaceful demonstrators.
>
> > and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>
> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability, and
> the rule of law.
>
> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>
> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>
> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
> violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>
> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>
> Stop climate change.
>
> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
> demands are met.

Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now? There's
only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point, and you
insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.

--
Checkmate
Copyright 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 19:19
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:51:43 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/22/2020 10:17 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:34:51 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/opinion/portland-protests-trump.html
> >>
> >> ----------
> >> Trump has already established that his allies, like Michael Flynn and
> >> Roger Stone, are above the law. What happens now will tell us how many of
> >> us are below it.
> >> ----------
> >>
> >> I hope everyone reading this who isn't a fascist sympathizer has an exit
> >> strategy prepared for if the election goes pear-shaped (or never happens).
> >
> > Since when have cops ever needed a warrant to arrest some ####### for a
> > crime that they observed them commit, you Dummytard?
>
> What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?

Which KooK is Petty Bone, Your Tardship? I didn't buy a program.

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 21:30
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> Stop burning ####,
>
>Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>
>> stop spray painting ####,
>
>Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.
>
>> stop smashing windows and stealing,
>
>Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
>to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>
>> stop threatening people,
>
>Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
>sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
>to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide out.
>
>> stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,
>
>Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>peaceful demonstrators.

Bull####. That's not what is happening you moron.

>> and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
>Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>
>Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability, and
>the rule of law.
>
>Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>
>Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>
>Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
>violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>
>Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>
>Stop climate change.
>
>The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>demands are met.

Guess they will be digging their own graves then. I like the way you
act as if you're actually involved.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 21:31
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:51:43 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/22/2020 10:17 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:34:51 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/opinion/portland-protests-trump.html
>>>
>>> ----------
>>> Trump has already established that his allies, like Michael Flynn and
>>> Roger Stone, are above the law. What happens now will tell us how many of
>>> us are below it.
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> I hope everyone reading this who isn't a fascist sympathizer has an exit
>>> strategy prepared for if the election goes pear-shaped (or never happens).
>>
>> Since when have cops ever needed a warrant to arrest some ####### for a
>> crime that they observed them commit, you Dummytard?
>
>What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?

Vandalizing, looting, throwing things at the cops, etc...
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:02
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 1:58 PM, % wrote:
> On 2020-07-23 1:53 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>>
>> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black
>> people.

>>> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.
>>
>> Stop coming into the country illegally.

>>> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and
>>> starvation to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>>
>> Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
>> then? If it's so bad here economically, why are you encouraging to
>> come here to suffer? You must be a racist, you hate brown people.

>>> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to
>>> exercise sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or
>>> they happen to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went
>>> there to hide out.
>>
>> Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
>> guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?

>>> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>>> peaceful demonstrators.
>>
>> They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators, they're using
>> them against people trying to smash ####, loot stores, and start
>> fires. Stop committing crimes and you won't have this done to you.
>> It's pretty simple, even a smart person like you should be able to
>> figure it out.

>>> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>>>
>>> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability,
>>> and the rule of law.
>>
>> Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order to
>> get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge and
>> without any justification, and using that false evidence to convict
>> them for non-existent crimes.
>>
>>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>>
>> I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.
>>
>>> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>>
>> Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally,
>> and then encouraging them to vote.
>>
>>> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with
>>> domestic violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>>
>> Agreed. #BidenRapedTaraReade
>>
>>> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>>
>> Agreed. People should be paid according to the value of their work,
>> regardless of race, sex, or gender.
>>
>>> Stop climate change.
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>>> demands are met.
>>
>> Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.
>>
>> Why do you support violence?
>>
> i'm against peaceful protests

i'm against janithors

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:07
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 2:05 PM, % wrote:
> On 2020-07-23 2:02 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> i'm against peaceful protests
>>
>> i'm against janithors
>>
> i can't do that because i was one before i evolved

you could never be a janithor, you don't have the gut for it

(unsnipped to piss off the Gerk)

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 05:28
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:53:48 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 7/23/2020 3:49 AM, kensi wrote:
>> On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>> Stop burning ####,
>>
>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>
>10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black people.

More blacks were killed by blacks just this last weekend than any cops
have done.

>>> stop spray painting ####,
>>
>> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.
>
>Stop coming into the country illegally.
>
>>> stop smashing windows and stealing,
>>
>> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
>> to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>
>Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
>then? If it's so bad here economically, why are you encouraging to come
>here to suffer? You must be a racist, you hate brown people.
>
>>> stop threatening people,
>>
>> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
>> sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
>> to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide out.
>
>Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
>guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?
>
>>> stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,
>>
>> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>> peaceful demonstrators.
>
>They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators, they're using
>them against people trying to smash ####, loot stores, and start fires.
>Stop committing crimes and you won't have this done to you. It's pretty
>simple, even a smart person like you should be able to figure it out.
>
>>> and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
>> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>>
>> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability, and
>> the rule of law.
>
>Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order to
>get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge and
>without any justification, and using that false evidence to convict them
>for non-existent crimes.
>
>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>
>I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.
>
>> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>
>Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally, and
>then encouraging them to vote.
>
>> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
>> violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>
>Agreed. #BidenRapedTaraReade
>
>> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>
>Agreed. People should be paid according to the value of their work,
>regardless of race, sex, or gender.
>
>> Stop climate change.
>
>Sure.
>
>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>> demands are met.
>
>Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.
>
>Why do you support violence?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 06:39
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:25:41 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 7/23/2020 3:19 PM, vallor wrote:

>>> you're the # 1 country for killings by cops
>>
>> Also from that article I posted:
>>
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>> . . .The day before Rogers drove his truck into demonstrators, he posted
>> a meme
>> on one of his Facebook pages reading: BLACK lives don t matter to BLACK
>> people unless killed by a WHITE person. Y all [sic] not ready for this
>> conversation. Y all kill each other all day everyday [sic].
>>
>> The myth of black on black crime is a popular talking point among
>> members of organized white power groups. They manipulate this fallacy to
>> obfuscate the realities of structural racism in the United States.
>>
>> In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
>> Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
>> nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
>> of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
>> least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
>> with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
>> Virginia. . .
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
>So black on black crime is a myth? Blacks aren't killing each in
>numbers that are several orders of magnitude higher than blacks are
>being killed by white cops?

So the 26 blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago last weekend was
fake? The 2 year old girl shot in the head was phony?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Sn!pe (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 20:56
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe)

% <persent@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
> >> i took it a step farther at the detox ,
> >> i mopped up drunk human puke and ####
> >
> > Have I ever sent you pictures of some of my work?
> >
> i've seen some from posts you've made

I recall a photo of the inside of a portable toilet that
the Cornhole had used - oh my, what a ####splat.

--
^ ^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>;

My pet rock Gordon just is.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 06:57
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:51:20 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 7/23/2020 3:39 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:25:41 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> So black on black crime is a myth? Blacks aren't killing each in
>>> numbers that are several orders of magnitude higher than blacks are
>>> being killed by white cops?
>>
>> So the 26 blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago last weekend was
>> fake? The 2 year old girl shot in the head was phony?
>
>It's a different issue, stay focused on what matters: black lives. Quit
>throwing out racist dog whistles.

jus trollen guv
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:05
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/23/2020 4:20 PM, vallor wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:17:06 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>> There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point, and
>> you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.
>
> Framing the conversation into something it isn't.
>
> And a kooktreat to boot.
>
> I don't know how you're going to make it back from the brink of
> extremism, mr. checker.

Brink?

*Brink*?!

That one is off the ####ing deep end, is what he is!

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:12
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/23/2020 4:53 PM, Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 3:49 AM, kensi wrote:
>> On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>> Stop burning ####,
>>
>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>
> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black
> people.

How many murders does it take before it becomes wrong, in your eyes? A
hundred? A thousand? A million? :/

>> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and
>> starvation to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>
> Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
> then?

Because it's even worse where they came from.

>> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to
>> exercise sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or
>> they happen to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went
>> there to hide out.
>
> Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
> guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?

Trump nearly started World War III "droning" a high-ranking Iranian,
kO0k, or had you ####ing forgotten?

>> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>> peaceful demonstrators.
>
> They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators,

Bald-faced lie.

>> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability,
>> and the rule of law.
>
> Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order to
> get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge and
> without any justification, and using that false evidence to convict them
> for non-existent crimes.

Stop foaming up outlandish conspiracy theories.

>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>
> I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.

*slap*

Idiot. Trump is doing nothing useful about China. The reason China is
committing this genocide only now is because it didn't dare do it when
Obama was president and America was still strong and respected
internationally, so it had to wait until someone as weak and easily
distractible as Trump was running the show.

> Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally, and
> then encouraging them to vote.

[citation needed]

>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>> demands are met.
>
> Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.

The goon squads Trump deployed in Portland would seem to indicate
otherwise, koOky.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:15
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/23/2020 6:19 PM, vallor wrote:
> In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
> Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
> nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
> of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
> least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
> with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
> Virginia. . .

In simpler language, Skeetard, they threw away the key.

So shall it be with you.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:17
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/23/2020 9:19 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:51:43 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> On 7/22/2020 10:17 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:34:51 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the

>>> Since when have cops ever needed a warrant to arrest some ####### for a
>>> crime that they observed them commit, you Dummytard?
>>
>> What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?
>
> Which KooK is Petty Bone, Your Tardship? I didn't buy a program.

Your confession of near-total ignorance regarding the events in Portland
is accepted, k00k. But it does raise the question of why you keep
commenting on the matter.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: max headroom (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 10:46
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: "max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com>

In news:hnugnfF1b24U14@mid.individual.net, vallor <vallor@cultnix.org> typed:

> Also from that article I posted:

> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> . . .The day before Rogers drove his truck into demonstrators, he posted
> a meme
> on one of his Facebook pages reading: "BLACK lives don't matter to BLACK
> people unless killed by a WHITE person. Y'all [sic] not ready for this
> conversation. Y'all kill each other all day everyday [sic]."

How come no one talks about Dawit Kelete?

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 14:04
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:12:47 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Trump nearly started World War III "droning" a high-ranking Iranian,
> kO0k, or had you ####ing forgotten?

In what demonstrable way did that "nearly start World War III," KooKtard?
Please give specific examples, and explain how that was any "worse" than
all the people the 'Bama Boy droned?

From: Checkmate (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 14:10
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Checkmate <More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com>

Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:17:33 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 7/23/2020 9:19 AM, Checkmate wrote:

> >> What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?
> >
> > Which KooK is Petty Bone, Your Tardship? I didn't buy a program.
>
> Your confession of near-total ignorance regarding the events in Portland
> is accepted, k00k. But it does raise the question of why you keep
> commenting on the matter.

I don't have to personally know the names of all the criminals in Portland
to comment on their criminal activity, you liberal windbag. They probably
number in the thousands, and it's not likely that any of them will ever
have a statue erected to commemorate their loser lives.

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 21:49
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:12:47 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/23/2020 4:53 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>>
>> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black
>> people.
>
>How many murders does it take before it becomes wrong, in your eyes? A
>hundred? A thousand? A million? :/

But you ignore the 26 balck on black deaths in Chicago in just one
weekend?

>>> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and
>>> starvation to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>>
>> Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
>> then?
>
>Because it's even worse where they came from.

No excuse.

>>> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to
>>> exercise sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or
>>> they happen to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went
>>> there to hide out.
>>
>> Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
>> guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?
>
>Trump nearly started World War III "droning" a high-ranking Iranian,
>kO0k, or had you ####ing forgotten?

No he didn't, he showed them we don't take no ####.

>>> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>>> peaceful demonstrators.
>>
>> They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators,
>
>Bald-faced lie.

Prove otherwise.

>>> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability,
>>> and the rule of law.
>>
>> Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order to
>> get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge and
>> without any justification, and using that false evidence to convict them
>> for non-existent crimes.
>
>Stop foaming up outlandish conspiracy theories.
>
>>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>>
>> I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.
>
>*slap*
>
>Idiot. Trump is doing nothing useful about China. The reason China is
>committing this genocide only now is because it didn't dare do it when
>Obama was president and America was still strong and respected
>internationally, so it had to wait until someone as weak and easily
>distractible as Trump was running the show.

Damn you're stupid.

>> Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally, and
>> then encouraging them to vote.
>
>[citation needed]
>
>>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>>> demands are met.
>>
>> Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.
>
>The goon squads Trump deployed in Portland would seem to indicate
>otherwise, koOky.

You only see what you want to see.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 21:51
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 01:04:25 -0700, Checkmate
<More.Bull.Schiff@gmail.com> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:12:47 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Trump nearly started World War III "droning" a high-ranking Iranian,
>> kO0k, or had you ####ing forgotten?
>>

>In what demonstrable way did that "nearly start World War III," KooKtard?
>Please give specific examples, and explain how that was any "worse" than
>all the people the 'Bama Boy droned?

I love watching these crybabys clutch at straws.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Skeeter (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 21:52
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants. Ca
From: Skeeter <Scoot@invalid.invalid>

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:15:31 -0400, kensi
<kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/23/2020 6:19 PM, vallor wrote:
>> In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
>> Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
>> nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
>> of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
>> least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
>> with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
>> Virginia. . .
>
>In simpler language, Skeetard, they threw away the key.
>
>So shall it be with you.

Your obsession with me is noted. Did you know that in Colorado your
car is an extension of your home and can be defended in the same
manner?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2