Fidonet Portal

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 15:15
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/25/2020 10:36 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Now I know which punk your other sock was talking about. One tactic the
> Feds have been using quite effectively, is to refrain from moving in on
> perpetrators while they're still in the midst of the crowd. They wait
> until he's more isolated from the mob, and then snatch his punk ass up.
> Had it even occurred to you that they usually have plenty of video
> coverage to go along with their arrests?

Oh, really? Then why did they release him without charges or even filing
any paperwork at all? Sure seems like they had nothing, and they knew it.

Which means they didn't have any of your imaginary "video coverage".

Which means they didn't have any probable cause to arrest him in the
first place, you moron.

SPNAK!

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 04:09
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/25/2020 4:26 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 7/24/2020 4:04 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:12:47 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>>> Trump nearly started World War III "droning" a high-ranking Iranian,
>>> kO0k, or had you ####ing forgotten?
>>
>> In what demonstrable way did that "nearly start World War III,"
>> KooKtard?
>
> Remember that archduke guy who got shot in 1914?

Just like when we bombed Germans, all we did was make them angrier at
us. What a stupid policy that was.

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/