Fidonet Portal

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 16:23
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:23:02 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> On 27 Jul 2020 17:55:11 GMT, vallor <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>> Not relevant to whether what was done to him constitutes murder or
>>> not.

>>> Non sequitur. She supports the rule of law, including the rights of
>>> criminal defendants. That's not the same as supporting any particular
>>> criminal in their criminal acts.
>>
>>This is something patriots are known for.
>>
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Adams
>
> If Obummer would have had the smarts to find that guy and bomb his ass
> you would be thrilled to death. Don't feed us that crap.

Making #### up again, I see.

You may be surprised to find out I did not contribute to Obama's re-
election campaign. This was due to Obama's drone strike on _a U.S.
citizen_, purely due to _the speech the citizen was writing_.

I didn't agree with what the guy was writing either (it was pro-jihad),
but when I heard about the assassination _of a U.S. citizen, no less_,
that really got me thinking about his program of drone strikes.

Five words: They were over the top.

--
-v
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 13:51
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:30:34 +0100, Tr!pe wrote:

> vallor <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>> "Nadegda" (Paul Derbyshire) wrote:

> Whenever Paul edits down to "<FZZZZZZZT!>" it's another admission that
> he's been bested yet again and has run away.
>
> ~giggle~
>

>> > Aww, hell, there goes another irony meter!
>>
>> It wasn't quite an IKYABWAI, but close enough for him to get a
>> CheckyDemerit(tm).
>>

> Are you authorised to issue such "Demerits" in here?

Sometimes, someone has to hoist the jolly roger...and all that.

--
-v
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 13:55
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 15:49
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 10:56 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:43:48 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> On 7/26/2020 10:37 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>>
>>> He was an enemy combatant
>>
>> In what war? According to whom? Was the whole place that got bombed a
>> legitimate military target in that war? Come on. Out with it.
>
> I'm not at liberty to discuss any further details.

Translation: you've got nothing to back up your k'lame, as usual.

SPNAK!

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 09:49
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/26/2020 7:31 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:40:53 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:21:16 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

Iranian,

>>> Because he was a fascist ####bag? I thought you were anti-fascist.
>>
>> I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
>> authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
>> someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process of,
>> law.
>>
>> You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
>> fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
>> glorification of violence and much, much more.
>
> Janithor won a Hammer of Checkmate (tm) award... did you?

Smile

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 09:56
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/26/2020 7:56 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:43:48 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On 7/26/2020 10:37 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:45:54 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>>
>>> He was an enemy combatant
>>
>> In what war? According to whom? Was the whole place that got bombed a
>> legitimate military target in that war? Come on. Out with it.
>
> I'm not at liberty to discuss any further details.

Fakey could probably let "her" know since he's working for the Trump
administration.

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:25
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 6:58 PM, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:35:42 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:21:16 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>>> Because he was a fascist ####bag? I thought you were anti-fascist.
>>
>> I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
>> authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
>> someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process of,
>> law.
>>
>> You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
>> fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
>> glorification of violence and much, much more.
>
> You glorify violence with your support of antifa and looters.

MsgID of her supporting looters, k0ok?

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:42
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 10:31 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:40:53 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>> Because he was a fascist ####bag? I thought you were anti-fascist.
>>
>> I am, which means I am against, among other things, the state having the
>> authority to carry out arbitrary extrajudicial executions, no matter what
>> someone's alleged crimes. I believe in the rule of, and the due process of,
>> law.
>>
>> You, on the other hand, clearly do not, and you exhibit many other
>> fascistic traits, from "my side, right or wrong" to racial supermacism to
>> glorification of violence and much, much more.
>
> Janithor won a Hammer of Checkmate (tm) award

One fascist slurping another.

Meanwhile, why isn't your article threaded correctly, k00ky? It's
showing here as a sibling of the Nadegda post you're quoting, rather
than a daughter of it. What are you up to, hmm?

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 14:54
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/26/2020 10:52 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:18:02 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
>> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
>> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
>> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.
>
> YOU WERE TOLD TO SHUDDUP. I'm sorely tempted to give you a special Tard
> award you won't like.

Nice CAPSph0am, k0ok. What's the matter -- Nadegda getting under your skin?

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 03:56
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 18:09
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:34:20 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:48:01 -0700, Checkmate the mosque arson advocate
> wrote:
>
>> you're an extremist<FZZZZZZZT!>
>
> Aww, hell, there goes another irony meter!

It wasn't quite an IKYABWAI, but close enough for him to get a
CheckyDemerit(tm).

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 04:21
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 04:23
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-26 3:11 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:56:10 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/26/2020 2:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

Iranian,

>>> What's with the scare quotes, kooky? We're not at war with Iran, so he
>>> wasn't a casualty of war. And we didn't have criminal law jurisdiction
>>> over him, nor arrest him upon probable cause and with due process of
>>> law, put him on trial, obtain a guilty verdict, and sentence him to
>>> capital punishment in one of our courts either, so he wasn't an executed
>>> criminal. He also wasn't pointing a gun or something at us and shot in
>>> self-defense or something, so he wasn't killed in a justified homicide.
>>>
>>> Since these possibilities exhaust the set of legal circumstances to kill
>>> a person, his killing was unlawful, and since it was also intentional, it
>>> was murder. Premeditated, first-degree murder, as a matter of fact.
>>
>> Sucks to be him, doesn't it? My condolences, nads, I know you have a
>> soft spot for religious fascists.
>
> A person can be themselves guilty of something, and it is still wrong to
> murder them, kooky. I don't know much about Soleimani and would likely have
> disagreed strenuously with him on a number of matters, but that doesn't
> mean anyone had the right to just assassinate him.
>
> Your attitudes, that some people are above the law and others are beneath
> it instead of it applying equally to everyone, are dangerously corrosive of
> civilization itself. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror about
> why you persist in dehumanizing the victim of Trump's atrocity here.

so
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 01:35
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-26 12:34 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:48:01 -0700, Checkmate the mosque arson advocate
wrote:

>> you're an extremist<FZZZZZZZT!>
>
> Aww, hell, there goes another irony meter!

get a digital meter
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 26.07.20 07:43
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:48:01 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On 23 Jul 2020 20:20:14 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:17:06 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>> > by Checkmate.
>> >
>> > On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now?
>> > There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point, and
>> > you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.
>>
>> Framing the conversation into something it isn't.
>>
>> And a kooktreat to boot.
>>
>> I don't know how you're going to make it back from the brink of
>> extremism, mr. checker.
>
> So you admit you subscribe to The Kensitard's list of "demands"? More
> proof that you're an extremist and a hypocritical ####head.

I see checkster has learned that he doesn't face any consequences for just
making #### up on the USENET.

Typical wingtard.

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 11:48
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/25/2020 8:06 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 7/25/2020 6:09 PM, Janithor wrote:

>>> Remember that archduke guy who got shot in 1914?
>>
>> Just like when we bombed Germans
>
> That was different. We were at war them the Germans at that time. We
> were not at war with Iran when Trump droned Soleimani.

Turned out pretty good in the end, though, wouldn't you say? I'm sure
that got a lot of people's attention, not just in Iran. Smile

I know, another one of your Islamist buddies is dead, my condolences.
I'm sure all the schmucks stuck in Iraq who are being brutalized by
Iranian-backed militias are very sad too.

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 11:34
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/25/2020 8:05 PM, kensi wrote:

>> https://www.washingtontimes.SMACKAK00K!
>
> https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/
>
> QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
>
> Numerous Failed Fact Checks, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
>
> I might entertain your k'lame if you can find support at a more
> mainstream source, such as CNN. Preferably one with a squeaky clean fact
> check record.

I knowwwww, right?! I mean, these clowns, they're even trying to k'lame
that Regis Philbin died. As if!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/25/regis-philbin-dead-at-88-one-of
-the-greats-in-the-/

They're even trying to k'lame that the US shut down the Chinese
consulate in Houston.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/22/china-says-us-orders-it-to-clos
e-its-consulate-in-/

Lying sacks of crap is what they are, all lies. Good call.

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 15:05
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/25/2020 6:05 PM, Janithor wrote:
> On 7/25/2020 4:25 AM, kensi wrote:
>> On 7/24/2020 12:29 AM, Janithor wrote:
>>> If you're ordered to leave an area, then you have to leave the area.
>>
>> Not if you're not trespassing on private property. There's that whole
>> First Amendment thing, including "the right of the people peaceably to
>> assemble".
>
> Of course, but what's the key word there? "Peaceably" - kinda
> important. Smashing windows, burning buildings, stealing ####, throwing
> bricks at cops, and beating innocent bystanders into a near coma is not
> peaceful protest.

The police and LGM violence is being directed at a lot of people who
aren't doing any of those things, k0Ok.

> Ah I see, you're one of the people who go through life relying on
> alternate facts. Got it.

.... says a Trump supporter. And it's bye-bye irony meter #49,152.

*sigh*

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 15:06
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 15:13
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/25/2020 10:25 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:32:01 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> On 7/24/2020 4:10 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:17:33 -0400 kensi put forth the following

>>> I don't have to personally know the names of all the criminals in Portland
>>
>> Objection: assumes what is your burden to prove, to wit, that Pettibone
>> was a criminal.
>
> Overruled.

I'll interpret that as your admission that you have no evidence
whatsoever of criminal activity on his part, and thus your conceding my
point.

>> Preposterous! If thousands of people were tagging federal buildings in
>> Portland, the streets would be hip deep in rivers of spray-paint. It's a
>> handful of punks doing the actual criminal things, with the vast
>> majority of the protesters having clean hands, kOOk.
>
> Objection... conjecture.

Fact. Check out any unbiased news reporting.

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/3/21278979/protests-george-floyd-june-2

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/2/21278285/peaceful-protest-oakland-george-floyd
-police-violence-tear-gas

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/2020/06/2020-not-1968/

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007243995/portland-protests-federal-gover
nment.html

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2020/07/20/new-video-shows-tampa-po
lice-attacking-peaceful-protesters-on-july-4

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2