Fidonet Portal

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 22:49
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
> Stop burning ####,

Stop murdering unarmed black people.

> stop spray painting ####,

Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.

> stop smashing windows and stealing,

Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.

> stop threatening people,

Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide out.

> stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,

Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
peaceful demonstrators.

> and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.

Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability, and
the rule of law.

Stop the Uighur genocide in China.

Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
violence, sexual harassment, and rape.

Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.

Stop climate change.

The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
demands are met.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.07.20 22:51
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/22/2020 10:17 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:34:51 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/opinion/portland-protests-trump.html
>>
>> ----------
>> Trump has already established that his allies, like Michael Flynn and
>> Roger Stone, are above the law. What happens now will tell us how many of
>> us are below it.
>> ----------
>>
>> I hope everyone reading this who isn't a fascist sympathizer has an exit
>> strategy prepared for if the election goes pear-shaped (or never happens).
>
> Since when have cops ever needed a warrant to arrest some ####### for a
> crime that they observed them commit, you Dummytard?

What crime did they observe Pettibone commit, koOky?

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:20
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:17:06 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> > Stop burning ####,
>>
>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>>
>> > stop spray painting ####,
>>
>> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.
>>
>> > stop smashing windows and stealing,
>>
>> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
>> to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.
>>
>> > stop threatening people,
>>
>> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
>> sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
>> to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide
>> out.
>>
>> > stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,
>>
>> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
>> peaceful demonstrators.
>>
>> > and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
>> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>>
>> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability,
>> and the rule of law.
>>
>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>>
>> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>>
>> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
>> violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>>
>> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>>
>> Stop climate change.
>>
>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>> demands are met.
>
> Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now?
> There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point, and
> you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.

Framing the conversation into something it isn't.

And a kooktreat to boot.

I don't know how you're going to make it back from the brink of
extremism, mr. checker.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 02:53
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 3:49 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 7/22/2020 7:46 PM, Janithor wrote:
>> Stop burning ####,
>
> Stop murdering unarmed black people.

10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black people.

>> stop spray painting ####,
>
> Stop ripping children from their mothers' arms at the southern border.

Stop coming into the country illegally.

>> stop smashing windows and stealing,
>
> Stop forcing people into debt, bankruptcy, homelessness, and starvation
> to feed the insatiable appetite of Wall Street hedge funds.

Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
then? If it's so bad here economically, why are you encouraging to come
here to suffer? You must be a racist, you hate brown people.

>> stop threatening people,
>
> Stop destroying whole countries because their citizens want to exercise
> sovereignty and choose to elect a left wing government, or they happen
> to be sitting on some oil, or one single terrorist went there to hide out.

Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?

>> stop throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at cops,
>
> Stop throwing flashbangs, rubber bullets, and tear gas canisters at
> peaceful demonstrators.

They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators, they're using
them against people trying to smash ####, loot stores, and start fires.
Stop committing crimes and you won't have this done to you. It's pretty
simple, even a smart person like you should be able to figure it out.

>> and gee I don't know, you won't get snatched from the street.
> Stop violating the Fourth Amendment and habeas corpus.
>
> Stop Trump's end-run around Congressional oversight, accountability, and
> the rule of law.

Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order to
get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge and
without any justification, and using that false evidence to convict them
for non-existent crimes.

> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.

I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.

> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally, and
then encouraging them to vote.

> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with domestic
> violence, sexual harassment, and rape.

Agreed. #BidenRapedTaraReade

> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.

Agreed. People should be paid according to the value of their work,
regardless of race, sex, or gender.

> Stop climate change.

Sure.

> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
> demands are met.

Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.

Why do you support violence?

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 02:58
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 1:53 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> [...]
> for non-existent crimes.
>
>> Stop the Uighur genocide in China.
>
> I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.
>
>> Stop gerrymandering and voter suppression.
>
> Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally, and
> then encouraging them to vote.
>
>> Stop letting men, especially wealthy white ones, get away with
>> domestic violence, sexual harassment, and rape.
>
> Agreed. #BidenRapedTaraReade
>
>> Stop unequal hiring and unequal pay based on race, sex, and gender.
>
> Agreed. People should be paid according to the value of their work,
> regardless of race, sex, or gender.
>
>> Stop climate change.
>
> Sure.
>
>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>> demands are met.
>
> Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.

i'm against peaceful protests
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:05
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 2:02 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 1:58 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2020-07-23 1:53 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black
>>> people.

>>> Stop coming into the country illegally.

>>> Why would all those people be coming up through the Southern border
>>> then? If it's so bad here economically, why are you encouraging to
>>> come here to suffer? You must be a racist, you hate brown people.

>>> Then vote for Donald Trump instead of Obama's VP, you know, the brown
>>> guy who loved to drone people and overthrow North African dictators?

>>> They're not using them against peaceful demonstrators, they're using
>>> them against people trying to smash ####, loot stores, and start
>>> fires. Stop committing crimes and you won't have this done to you.
>>> It's pretty simple, even a smart person like you should be able to
>>> figure it out.

>>> Stop lying to the courts using a dossier you know is false in order
>>> to get secret permission to spy on Americans without their knowledge
>>> and without any justification, and using that false evidence to
>>> convict them for non-existent crimes.

>>> I agree. Vote for Trump, he's the only standing up to China.

>>> Stop encouraging and aiding people to come to the country illegally,
>>> and then encouraging them to vote.

>>> Agreed. #BidenRapedTaraReade

>>> Agreed. People should be paid according to the value of their work,
>>> regardless of race, sex, or gender.

>>> Sure.

>>> Nobody is against peaceful protests. Nobody.
>>>
>>> Why do you support violence?
>>>
>> i'm against peaceful protests
>
> i'm against janithors

i can't do that because i was one before i evolved
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:12
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 2:07 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 2:05 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2020-07-23 2:02 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> i'm against janithors
>>>
>> i can't do that because i was one before i evolved
>
> you could never be a janithor, you don't have the gut for it
>
> (unsnipped to piss off the Gerk)

i took it a step farther at the detox ,
i mopped up drunk human puke and ####
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:35
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 2:12 PM, % wrote:
> On 2020-07-23 2:07 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> i can't do that because i was one before i evolved
>>
>> you could never be a janithor, you don't have the gut for it
>>
>> (unsnipped to piss off the Gerk)
>>
> i took it a step farther at the detox ,
> i mopped up drunk human puke and ####

Have I ever sent you pictures of some of my work?

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:40
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 2:28 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:53:48 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Stop murdering unarmed black people.
>>
>> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black people.
>
> More blacks were killed by blacks just this last weekend than any cops
> have done.

It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
bad. Other than that, we coo'.

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/

#FascistLivesMatter
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:40
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 2:35 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 2:12 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2020-07-23 2:07 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> you could never be a janithor, you don't have the gut for it
>>>
>>> (unsnipped to piss off the Gerk)
>>>
>> i took it a step farther at the detox ,
>> i mopped up drunk human puke and ####
>
> Have I ever sent you pictures of some of my work?

i've seen some from posts you've made
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:43
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 2:40 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 2:28 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:53:48 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> 10-15 per year. That's it. In a country with over 40,000,000 black
>>> people.
>>
>> More blacks were killed by blacks just this last weekend than any cops
>> have done.
>
> It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
> bad. Other than that, we coo'.

you're the # 1 country for killings by cops
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:52
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 2:43 PM, % wrote:
> On 2020-07-23 2:40 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/23/2020 2:28 PM, Skeeter wrote:

>>> More blacks were killed by blacks just this last weekend than any cops
>>> have done.
>>
>> It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
>> bad. Other than that, we coo'.
>>
> you're the # 1 country for killings by cops

USA! USA! USA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 03:55
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 2:52 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 7/23/2020 2:43 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2020-07-23 2:40 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
>>> bad. Other than that, we coo'.
>>>
>> you're the # 1 country for killings by cops
>
> USA! USA! USA!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=WN--Kerziuk&feature=emb_logo
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: vallor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 18:19
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:43:59 -0700, % wrote:

> On 2020-07-23 2:40 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/23/2020 2:28 PM, Skeeter wrote:

>>> More blacks were killed by blacks just this last weekend than any cops
>>> have done.
>>
>> It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
>> bad. Other than that, we coo'.
>>
> you're the # 1 country for killings by cops

Also from that article I posted:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
.. . .The day before Rogers drove his truck into demonstrators, he posted
a meme
on one of his Facebook pages reading: BLACK lives don t matter to BLACK
people unless killed by a WHITE person. Y all [sic] not ready for this
conversation. Y all kill each other all day everyday [sic].

The myth of black on black crime is a popular talking point among
members of organized white power groups. They manipulate this fallacy to
obfuscate the realities of structural racism in the United States.

In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
Virginia. . .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 04:25
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 3:19 PM, vallor wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:43:59 -0700, % wrote:
>
>> On 2020-07-23 2:40 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> It's only bad if it's done by a white cop. Then it's really, really
>>> bad. Other than that, we coo'.
>>>
>> you're the # 1 country for killings by cops
>
> Also from that article I posted:
>
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> . . .The day before Rogers drove his truck into demonstrators, he posted
> a meme
> on one of his Facebook pages reading: BLACK lives don t matter to BLACK
> people unless killed by a WHITE person. Y all [sic] not ready for this
> conversation. Y all kill each other all day everyday [sic].
>
> The myth of black on black crime is a popular talking point among
> members of organized white power groups. They manipulate this fallacy to
> obfuscate the realities of structural racism in the United States.
>
> In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
> Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
> nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
> of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
> least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
> with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
> Virginia. . .
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So black on black crime is a myth? Blacks aren't killing each in
numbers that are several orders of magnitude higher than blacks are
being killed by white cops?

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 04:51
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/23/2020 3:39 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:25:41 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Also from that article I posted:
>>>
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>> . . .The day before Rogers drove his truck into demonstrators, he posted
>>> a meme
>>> on one of his Facebook pages reading: BLACK lives don t matter to
BLACK
>>> people unless killed by a WHITE person. Y all [sic] not ready for this
>>> conversation. Y all kill each other all day everyday [sic].
>>>
>>> The myth of black on black crime is a popular talking point among
>>> members of organized white power groups. They manipulate this fallacy to
>>> obfuscate the realities of structural racism in the United States.
>>>
>>> In weaponizing his truck to attack antiracist protesters in Henrico,
>>> Rogers allegedly emulated the deadly Unite the Right attack, when white
>>> nationalist James Alex Fields Jr. drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd
>>> of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring at
>>> least 30 more. Fields is currently serving two consecutive life sentences
>>> with an additional 419 years at a federal prison in Hazelton, West
>>> Virginia. . .
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>
>> So black on black crime is a myth? Blacks aren't killing each in
>> numbers that are several orders of magnitude higher than blacks are
>> being killed by white cops?
>
> So the 26 blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago last weekend was
> fake? The 2 year old girl shot in the head was phony?

It's a different issue, stay focused on what matters: black lives. Quit
throwing out racist dog whistles.

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 05:02
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 3:56 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <persent@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> Have I ever sent you pictures of some of my work?
>>>
>> i've seen some from posts you've made
>
> I recall a photo of the inside of a portable toilet that
> the Cornhole had used - oh my, what a ####splat.

that fell out of gerk's ear
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: % (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 05:03
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: % <persent@gmail.com>

On 2020-07-23 3:57 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:51:20 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 7/23/2020 3:39 PM, Skeeter wrote:

BLACK

>>> So the 26 blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago last weekend was
>>> fake? The 2 year old girl shot in the head was phony?
>>
>> It's a different issue, stay focused on what matters: black lives. Quit
>> throwing out racist dog whistles.
>
> jus trollen guv

just goven troll
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: kensi (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.07.20 16:04
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid>

On 7/23/2020 9:17 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:31 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>
>> The mostly-peaceful protests will continue until all of the above
>> demands are met.
>
> Oh, are you running that show and making lying KooKy demands now?

Hardly. I'm *predicting* what circumstances will lead to the cessation
of protest.

> There's only one way to restore peace and normalcy at this point,
> and you insurrectionists aren't gonna like it.

If Trump goes all Tiananmen Square on them, it will spell the end of
Trump, the end of America, and some *very* lengthy prison sentences up
and down the chain of command.

Sadly, that and his stupidity mean he'll likely escalate things that far
.... unless he's stopped at the ballot box in November.

in here." ~Checkmate
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Janithor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 30.07.20 12:06
Re: Protesters are being snatched from the streets without warrants.
From: Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>

x-no-archive: yes

On 7/30/2020 10:57 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:54:54 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On 7/26/2020 10:52 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:18:02 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>>
>>> YOU WERE TOLD TO SHUDDUP. I'm sorely tempted to give you a special Tard
>>> award you won't like.
>>
>> Nice CAPSph0am, k0ok. What's the matter -- Nadegda getting under your skin?
>>
>> *snicker*
>
> Oh, you're just begging to start getting your posts deleted... UNREAD!

You're...you're...you're not going to plonk her, are you?! The horror,
the horror...