Fidonet Portal






From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.12.21 23:29
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 08:41, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> Ah well, you need to hit an alt-right site like Breitbart to get any
> news at all that isn't 'onLiberalMessage' and then you have to apply the
> inverseRedneck™ filter to remove the bias *there*..

The site is full of downright shite & lies, for example ...

During an Australian Broadcasting Corporation interview, an *individual*
Danish security expert suggested that, when push comes to shove,
differences in viewpoint over climate science could lead to security
issues. Purely as a *hypothetical* example, he imagined a situation
where, after years of inaction by individual governments in the face of
increasingly undeniable climate change, the UN decides that climate
change has become a threat to world peace, and thus falls within their
remit, and enacts internationally binding legislation to enforce climate
palliative or restorative measures, and asks, without giving any
specific answer, what might happen then?

How this was reported makes an interesting trail of denialist media hype
and rank journalistic irresponsibility ...

This is the relatively uncontentious original ABC interview, you need to
listen to all of it first:
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/climate-security/117
01888

Next, this is how it came to be reported ...

Breitbart reports it with a completely misleading headline that suggests
that such a decision has already been taken by the UN, and the Danish
professor is merely reporting it to the media, it's only if you read the
article that you realise, hopefully, that this is not the case:
"The United Nations may resort to military action against states that
defy its mandates on global climate action, according to Ole Wæver, a
prominent international relations professor at the University of
Copenhagen."
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2019/12/03/danish-academic-u-n-might-use-m
ilitary-to-enforce-climate-agenda/

American (so-called) Thinker, apparently without researching the
original interview at all, goes straight into full diarrhoetic denialist
mode, for example "The totalitarian impulse lurking behind the warmist
agenda is clearly visible" and "Global dictatorship, justified by a
climate hoax. Does it get any more sinister?":
h t t p s : / / w w w . a m e r i c a n t h i n k e r .
com/blog/2019/12/climate_derangement_syndrome_academic_suggests_un_use_military_
to_enforce_climate_agenda.html

New American, though a little, a very little, more thoughtful and less
diarrhoetic than the above, nevertheless also jumps straight onto the
denialist bandwagon, again apparently without realising the hypothetical
nature of the original suggestion, it begins, and again note that the
Danish academic is assumed to be speaking *for* the UN, rather than just
speculating *about* a situation where it might become involved, "If the
proposal to arrest climate change realists wasn’t enough to create
suspicion about Big Warming, try this on for size: A Danish academic has
stated that the United Nations may use force against countries defying
its climate change mandates.":
https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/34241-u-n-military-action-t
o-enforce-climate-agenda-it-may-happen-says-academic

<rolls eyes> And that is denialism in a nutshell, completely bigoted,
completely irresponsible, completely irrational, completely right-wing,
and completely shite.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.12.21 23:35
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 19:39, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> On 23/12/2021 19:00, David Higton wrote:
>>
>> ... and the conspiracy theorists.
>>
>> The latter have caused the deaths of countless people by spreading
>> ant-vax lies.  The anti-renewable-energy lot (it's difficult to
>> accept that people really can be so stupid as to claim that renewable
>> energy doesn't/can't work, given the huge numbers of examples of it
>> working, now, in the real world)
>
> It works to make money.It doesn't work to generate reliable electricity
> and it doesnt work to reduce carbon emissions
>
> But you need to understand engineering to see that.

Again, if it's simply a matter of engineering, you should be able to
provide a link to support this claim with *EVIDENCE*, but you don't,
because you know you can't, because it's just another of your endless lies.

> The people who will kill millions are the people who mandated renewable
> energy.

Again, where is your *EVIDENCE* in support of this claim?

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.12.21 23:38
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 22:27, David Higton wrote:
>
> I now see that you are nothing but a troll,

... most decidedly ...

> and without the understanding
> of engineering that you claim.

He is reputed to have had some at one time, but I've never seen the
slightest evidence of it in any of his posts, which are clearly from a
bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 08:35
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 22:27, David Higton wrote:
> In message <sq2j9f$769$1@dont-email.me>
> The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 23/12/2021 19:00, David Higton wrote:
>>> In message <20211223093706.babfd67ae742f3bcdbf86d5e@eircom.net>
>>> Ahem A Rivet's Shot <steveo@eircom.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:41:50 +0000 The Natural Philosopher
>>>> <tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Left runs on all this bullshit, trying to modify the way we see
>>>>> the world from plain common sense to moralising puritans.
>>>>
>>>> All political movements of all stripes run on "all this bullshit" the
>>>> only difference is the flavour of bullshit they run on - this is the
>>>> fundamental difference between politics and engineering, politics is
>>>> about people (irrational, fearful, self-interested, dishonest ...Wink
>>>> while engineering is about things (they just are). No matter how much
>>>> we may wish otherwise the world of people is run by politics not
>>>> engineering - the tricky part is to avoid being led over the edge of
>>>> the cliff by the politicians.
>>>
>>> ... and the conspiracy theorists.
>>>
>>> The latter have caused the deaths of countless people by spreading
>>> ant-vax lies. The anti-renewable-energy lot (it's difficult to accept
>>> that people really can be so stupid as to claim that renewable energy
>>> doesn't/can't work, given the huge numbers of examples of it working,
>>> now, in the real world)
>>
>> It works to make money.It doesn't work to generate reliable electricity
>> and it doesnt work to reduce carbon emissions
>>
>> But you need to understand engineering to see that.
>>
>>
>> will continue to cause countless
>>> deaths from pollution. So their victims have, in effect, been led over
>>> the edge of the cliff.
>>>
>> The people who will kill millions are the people who mandated renewable
>> energy.
>
> I now see that you are nothing but a troll, and without the understanding
> of engineering that you claim.
>
I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
I have been researching the subject over 10 years.
You? Ah. you read it in the NY times I guess.
In an article written by an Art Student



> David
>


--
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

—Soren Kierkegaard

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 08:35
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 23:20, Java Jive wrote:
> On 23/12/2021 09:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> On 22/12/2021 21:37, Java Jive wrote:
>>>
>>> And there are lethal riots in the UK too, so I repeat where is your
>>> *EVIDENCE* that protest within the EU are any more or less violent
>>> compared with ours.
>>
>> [Snip bullshit too long and totally devoid of links to *EVIDENCE* to
>> be worth reading]
>
> I repeat where is your *EVIDENCE* that protests within the EU are any
> more or less violent compared with ours.
>
I told you. carefully concealed.


--
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

—Soren Kierkegaard

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 08:37
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 23:35, Java Jive wrote:
> On 23/12/2021 19:39, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> On 23/12/2021 19:00, David Higton wrote:
>>>
>>> ... and the conspiracy theorists.
>>>
>>> The latter have caused the deaths of countless people by spreading
>>> ant-vax lies.  The anti-renewable-energy lot (it's difficult to
>>> accept that people really can be so stupid as to claim that renewable
>>> energy doesn't/can't work, given the huge numbers of examples of it
>>> working, now, in the real world)
>>
>> It works to make money.It doesn't work to generate reliable
>> electricity and it doesnt work to reduce carbon emissions
>>
>> But you need to understand engineering to see that.
>
> Again, if it's simply a matter of engineering, you should be able to
> provide a link to support this claim with *EVIDENCE*, but you don't,
> because you know you can't, because it's just another of your endless lies.
>
>> The people who will kill millions are the people who mandated
>> renewable energy.
>
> Again, where is your *EVIDENCE* in support of this claim?
>
Its all there in the data and what is happening to Western grids and in
the spiralling electricity prices

I am not interested in convincing bigots. Time will show whether or not
what I claim has merit.


--
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

—Soren Kierkegaard

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 08:38
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 23/12/2021 23:38, Java Jive wrote:
> On 23/12/2021 22:27, David Higton wrote:
>>
>> I now see that you are nothing but a troll,
>
> ... most decidedly ...
>
>> and without the understanding
>> of engineering that you claim.
>
> He is reputed to have had some at one time, but I've never seen the
> slightest evidence of it in any of his posts, which are clearly from a
> bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore.
>
And that shows me precisely what you are.

"a bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore."



--
“But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!”

Mary Wollstonecraft

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 17:46
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> On 23/12/2021 23:20, Java Jive wrote:
>>
>> I repeat where is your *EVIDENCE* that protests within the EU are any
>> more or less violent compared with ours.
>
> I told you. carefully concealed.

In other words, there wasn't any, and you're just lying.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 17:48
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 08:38, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> On 23/12/2021 23:38, Java Jive wrote:
>>
>> He is reputed to have had some at one time, but I've never seen the
>> slightest evidence of it in any of his posts, which are clearly from a
>> bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore.
>
> And that shows me precisely what you are.
>
> "a  bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore."

I'm the one who has been linking to facts here, you're the one repeating
baseless bigotry.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 17:52
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
> I have been researching the subject over 10 years.
> You? Ah. you read it in  the NY times I guess.
> In an article written by an Art Student

I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing, and I've
been debunking for over 10 years your continuous lies about climate
change, the EU, nuclear power, and various others of your endless
bigotries as when they are endlessly recycled.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 17:54
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 08:37, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> On 23/12/2021 23:35, Java Jive wrote:
>>
>> On 23/12/2021 19:39, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>
>>> The people who will kill millions are the people who mandated
>>> renewable energy.
>>
>> Again, where is your *EVIDENCE* in support of this claim?
>
> Its all there in the data and what is happening to Western grids and in
> the spiralling electricity prices

Still no *EVIDENCE* given, c'mon, where is it?

> I am not interested in convincing bigots. Time will show whether or not
> what I claim has merit.

Time is already showing that your bigoted claims above have no merit
whatsoever.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Axel Berger (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 19:09
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Axel Berger <Spam@Berger-Odenthal.De>

Java Jive wrote:
> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
> > I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing,

In German we have a word for that: "Schwanzvergleich".


--

\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Stra?e 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069

/ \ Mail | -- No unannounced, large, binary attachments, please! --

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Jim Jackson (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 20:08
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Jim Jackson <jj@franjam.org.uk>

On 2021-12-24, Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid> wrote:
> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
>> I have been researching the subject over 10 years.
>> You? Ah. you read it in?? the NY times I guess.
>> In an article written by an Art Student
>
> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing, and I've
> been debunking for over 10 years your continuous lies about climate
> change, the EU, nuclear power, and various others of your endless
> bigotries as when they are endlessly recycled.

you noticed did you Smile
Why not just killfile him or ignore him. He likes the attention.

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 21:09
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 18:09, Axel Berger wrote:
>
> Java Jive wrote:
>>
>> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
>>
>> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing,
>
> In German we have a word for that: "Schwanzvergleich".

Translates literally as "tail comparison", so I presume the vernacular
would be "arse comparison" Smile

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Java Jive (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 21:13
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 20:08, Jim Jackson wrote:
>
> On 2021-12-24, Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing, and I've
>> been debunking for over 10 years your continuous lies about climate
>> change, the EU, nuclear power, and various others of your endless
>> bigotries as when they are endlessly recycled.
>
> you noticed did you Smile
> Why not just killfile him or ignore him. He likes the attention.

Yes, it's a problem that, by answering, you encourage the troll, but I
think worse is that by not answering and not debunking his shit, it
remains around for ever as dog-shit for others to step in - at least
this way every lie is debunked, so the next thing that people read after
the lie is the debunking, and thus can avoid being misled by the lies.

--

Fake news kills!

I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website:
www.macfh.co.uk

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: David Higton (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.21 22:34
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: David Higton <dave@davehigton.me.uk>

In message <sq5d5q$v6b$1@dont-email.me>
Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid> wrote:

> On 24/12/2021 20:08, Jim Jackson wrote:
> >
> > On 2021-12-24, Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing, and I've
> > > been debunking for over 10 years your continuous lies about climate
> > > change, the EU, nuclear power, and various others of your endless
> > > bigotries as when they are endlessly recycled.
> >
> > you noticed did you Smile Why not just killfile him or ignore him. He likes
> > the attention.
>
> Yes, it's a problem that, by answering, you encourage the troll, but I
> think worse is that by not answering and not debunking his shit, it
> remains around for ever as dog-shit for others to step in - at least
> this way every lie is debunked, so the next thing that people read after
> the lie is the debunking, and thus can avoid being misled by the lies.

Since he lies about everything, it seems reasonable to assume he lied
about the degree too - after all, there is no evidence that it has
done any good to his thought processes.

David

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Nikolaj Lazic (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.12.21 00:22
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
From: Nikolaj Lazic <nlazicBEZ_OVOGA@mudrac.ffzg.hr>

Dana Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:09:24 +0000, Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>
napis'o:
> On 24/12/2021 18:09, Axel Berger wrote:
>>
>> Java Jive wrote:
>>>
>>> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
>>>
>>> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing,
>>
>> In German we have a word for that: "Schwanzvergleich".
>
> Translates literally as "tail comparison", so I presume the vernacular
> would be "arse comparison" Smile
>

No... "dick comparison"

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: Jasen Betts (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.12.21 08:00
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: Jasen Betts <usenet@revmaps.no-ip.org>

On 2021-12-24, Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid> wrote:
> On 24/12/2021 18:09, Axel Berger wrote:
>>
>> Java Jive wrote:
>>>
>>> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I have a first class honours degree in electrical engineering
>>>
>>> I have a 1st Class Honours Degree in Mathematics & Computing,
>>
>> In German we have a word for that: "Schwanzvergleich".
>
> Translates literally as "tail comparison", so I presume the vernacular
> would be "arse comparison" Smile

"Schwanz" can also mean penis, so penis comparison

As in "penis size war"
https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803100315230

--
Jasen.

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.12.21 09:12
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 17:46, Java Jive wrote:
> On 24/12/2021 08:35, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> On 23/12/2021 23:20, Java Jive wrote:
>>>
>>> I repeat where is your *EVIDENCE* that protests within the EU are any
>>> more or less violent compared with ours.
>>
>> I told you. carefully concealed.
>
> In other words, there wasn't any, and you're just lying.
>
Illogical bigoted inference.
How absolutely in character.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/brussels-2/194630/brussels-riots-aftermath-44-arre
sts-3-injured-officers-and-a-lot-of-damage

But don't worry your pretty little head, its obviously fake news if you
didn't read it in the Guardian.

--
“I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most
obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of
conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which
they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives.”

― Leo Tolstoy

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

From: The Natural Philosopher (2:221/10)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.12.21 09:12
Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
XPost: alt.os.linux, talk.politics.misc
From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>

On 24/12/2021 17:48, Java Jive wrote:
> On 24/12/2021 08:38, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> On 23/12/2021 23:38, Java Jive wrote:
>>>
>>> He is reputed to have had some at one time, but I've never seen the
>>> slightest evidence of it in any of his posts, which are clearly from
>>> a bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore.
>>
>> And that shows me precisely what you are.
>>
>> "a  bigoted fool who's senility is becoming all too obvious to ignore."
>
> I'm the one who has been linking to facts here, you're the one repeating
> baseless bigotry.
>
No.
I think I will leave it for others to judge that


--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
-- Yogi Berra

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/10)

ABOUT

This forum contains echomail areas hosted on Nightmare BBS You can browse local echomail areas, italian fidonet areas and a selection of international fidonet areas, reading messages posted by users in Nightmare BBS or even other BBSs all over the world. You can find file areas too (functional to fidonet technology). You can browse echomail areas and download files with no registration, but if you want to write messages in echomail areas, or use fidonet netmail (private messages with fidomet technology), you have to register. Only a minimal set of data is required, functional to echomail and netmail usage (name, password, email); a registration and login with facebook is provided too, to allow easy registration. If you won't follow rules (each echomail areas has its own, regularly posted in the echomail), your account may be suspended;

CONTACT