Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: All
Date: Fri, 06.03.20 22:02
Controller Cable Length Survey
Hello all. I'm getting a batch of the Propad 64's setup here, and was
wondering something.
Can I please get some input on desirable cord lengths?
I saw a few at 3 ft and some at 9. 3 clearly is too short, whereas 9 is
clearly overkill.
Thus, I've settled between 5 ft and 6 ft.
Which is more comfortable to you all?

Thanks so much

Charles 8-Bit Designs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway (3:770/3)

From: Gary McCulloch (1:154/50)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.03.20 06:53
Re: Controller Cable Length Survey
On Fri 6-Mar-2020 10:02p, Charles Gutman@3:770/3.0 wrote:
CG> Hello all. I'm getting a batch of the Propad 64's setup here, and was
CG> wondering something.
CG> Can I please get some input on desirable cord lengths?
CG> I saw a few at 3 ft and some at 9. 3 clearly is too short, whereas 9 is
CG> clearly overkill.
CG> Thus, I've settled between 5 ft and 6 ft.
CG> Which is more comfortable to you all?

CG> Thanks so much

CG> Charles 8-Bit Designs

CG> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
CG> * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway
CG> (3:770/3)

6 foot is always a good length.

-Spitfire Inc presents 2 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire II BBS
C-Net DS-2 BETA System - rof.cnet64.com:6400
Reign of Fire BBS
C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System - rofbbs.cnetbbs.net:2300 - 931-494-9100
* C-Net/5
* Origin: Reign of Fire C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System (1:154/50)