Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Garcia, Jr. (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 12:57
Help!
000010ae
From: "Joe Garcia, Jr." <j.garcia.jr@worldnet.att.net>

Can you help us? We have not been able to penetrate the big petroleum
companies only the small ones. Can you help with ideas, leads, or ways of
doing business with the big petroleum companies.

We develop operating manuals (training programs) for new and existing
projects. Our training programs verify that all employees understand the
chemical process hazards associated with their jobs and the precautions
necessary to prevent catastrophic incidents. We develop customized and
computerized training programs for each specific process units or project
that are in accordance with the federally mandated for the petroleum,
energy, petrochemical, and other industries.

Our training programs are composed of operating manuals, operating
procedures, on-the-job training checklists, and evaluations to measure the
performance of the employee and job descriptions. The programs are designed
precisely for operations and maintenance personnel.

These training programs are developed in English and Spanish.

j.garcia.jr@world net.att.net

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2