Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.11.12 11:07
Your motivation to stay in de FTSC
On 26 Nov 12 11:07, Paul Quinn wrote to Roy Witt:

CS>>> Love me or not. Thats your call.

RW>> I love redheads and you're no exception. That's a weakness of mine.

PQ> That's weird. In the happy-snap I have, only Ron & xxCarol's little
PQ> girl (sorry, forgot her name)

Also starts with a C...as in Charlotte.

PQ> are the _only_ redheads. Cool

Maybe she used a different bottle for your happy-snaps. 8^)

The photos I have of xxcarol shows her with red hair...Auburn hair
actually.

R\%/itt

NASCAR - Everything else is JUST a game? AHRA? IHRA? NHRA? INDY? F1?

--- Hate Mongers and Morons, get your coffee and keyboards ready!
* Origin: Texas Lone-Star - Texan, American, USAian (1:387/22)