Fidonet Portal

From: Andre Grueneberg (2:2411/525)
To: All
Date: Sun, 30.09.12 03:25
Mail bomb
Hi mark

mark lewis schrieb:

AG>> If you are contacting someone with this flag, you are safe to
AG>> assume that. I justed looked through the list of FTSC documents and
AG>> found that FRL-1003.003 is a bit more clear about the MN flag.
ml> FRL means FTSC Reference Library... that document was either
ml> superceeded by a standard or it never made it to the level of being
ml> a standard... i get that from the filename, only...

I know that ... it's meant to keep the information we once had. So we should
read it from time to time to remember what we have forgotten/removed over time.

CU Andre E-Mail: andre@grueneberg.de
--- timEd/Linux 1.11.b6
* Origin: Testing timed/Linux (2:2411/525)