Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Thu, 25.08.11 19:45
Error in the your no
Hello Ward!

25 Aug 11 10:20, Gary Perkins wrote to you:

[..]
GP> From: Bj.rn Felten
GP> To: Ward Dossche
GP> Date: 2011-08-23 13:13:16
GP> Subject: new
[..]

GP> Surely their trusted followers will suddenly come out of the
GP> wood-work just to pay homage to the stars-and-striped rag that they
GP> all unite below when the "Uncle Sam Needs You"-call is made.

GP> -+- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.20)
GP> Gecko/20110804
GP> * Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)
GP> @PATH: 203/2 0 280/5555 712/848 633/267

Mr Dossche, this is a perfect example of Feltens never ending dog kicking...

Can you provide a satisfactory explaination for this or do you not see the
problem?

Now lets take examples like above and have them span across an entire decade,
is it your position that ignoring him, or being civil to him would work, when
in fact those approaches have never worked with him?

Do you have a theory as to why he is this way?

Do you suppose he cusses the USA in his non-Fidonet social interactions?

Or are you still in denial?

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

It's only money, we'll print more! -- Demoncrapz

... The opinions expressed are not approved by the DNC, ACLU or the NAACP!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)