Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.07.12 04:46
(no subject)

MK> Heh, heh. Don't lose any sleep over it since it is what I call a
MK> bogo-Norwegian name for the North American moose - a large ugly
MK> looking elk - with the 'o' characters replaced by the

MK> whether the remote user's terminal is actually LATIN-1 and not

MK> CP437 based terminal. Sneaky isn't it?

yes and no... it is actually, quite shitty to be honest... it is nothing more
than game playing at the least... and it is very sad that you would seek to
play such games if you want to be seen as presenting valid arguments for your
POV with regard to charactersets and such... you have, actually, had me as a
supporter, in private, but your public antics like this have caused more wasted
time and attention Sad :/

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)