Fidonet Portal

From: James Bradley (1:342/77)
To: All
Date: Tue, 06.05.08 16:21
The last of the thre
On or about: 05-03-08 10:52, Roy Witt did engage James Bradley regarding, but
not limited to: The last of the thre

RW> 03 May 08 06:05, James Bradley wrote to Roy Witt:

JB> On or about: 04-13-08 12:35, Roy Witt did engage James Bradley
JB> regarding, but not limited to: The last of the thre

JB>>> I think hyena, shark, and croc/gator relatives would take
JB>>> exception.
RW>>> They don't like viscus?

JB>> I didn't say that. I suggest they will pass hoof and hair through
JB>> their gullet. I'm pretty sure a hyena cracks the bones open to get
JB>> to the marrow.

RW>> The characteristics of the Hyena is such that they regurgitate such
RW>> things as hair, bones and hooves, which aren't completely
RW>> digestable.

JB> In the case of a hyena, it would pass their gullet twice, then.

RW> But not in the same form as the first time.

Same form, just mixed with acid it is impervious to.

RW>> They're also known to eat the feces of other animals...

JB> "Too much information" category.

RW> Ever watch a dog eating the contents of a cat-box? They're obviously
RW> related to the Hyena.

Here I thought that a hyena shared the tree with a hipo, or weasel. (Or
something as unexpected.Wink

JB>>> But surely you meant viscera. That way, there'd be more to go
JB>>> around.

RW>>> Viscus is viscera. Just more refined.

JB>> No, voluminous... Pass the fork, we're eating Vietnamese!

RW>> I'll pass, thank you.

JB> No chopsticks for you?

RW> I've used chopsticks, but it was with Japanese food. Much easier
RW> palated.

...And rarely as experimental.

... James

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

--- Maximus 3.01
* Origin: -=-= Calgary Organization CDN (403) 242-3221 (1:342/77)