Fidonet Portal

From: Nathan Prugh (1:138/392)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.05.11 01:10
flamefeast
is the famous flamefeast still going on here or all moved on to diffrent
echo to continue the well known flamefeast that all started in this echo?

! Internetking / Sysop / Internetking BBS !
! WWW: http://bbs.hulds.com:8080 BBS: telnet://bbs.hulds.com !
! Gopher: gopher://bbs.hulds.com FTP: ftp://bbs.hulds.com 2121 !
! !
! Websites I own: !
! !
! http://www.hulds.com (main) - http://www.wow-usa.us (wow forums) !
! http://www.wofa.be (wow guild) !
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: Internetking BBS Telnet to bbs.hulds.com (1:138/392)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.05.11 20:07
Re: flamefeast
NP> is the famous flamefeast still going on here or all moved on to
NP> diffrent
NP> echo to continue the well known flamefeast that all started in this echo?

The critical mass has deflated so much it is hardly possible anymore to
decently insult someone.

Unless you're living east of the eastern Polish border of course ... which any
wise guy will respond to with "Technically, that's all of us".

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / WikiLeaks http://213.251.145.96 / (2:292/854)

From: Nathan Prugh (1:138/392)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.05.11 16:32
Re: flamefeast
On Mon, 23 May 2011, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:25:14 +0200
> From: "Benny Pedersen"
> To: Nathan Prugh
> Newsgroups: FidoNet.IC
> Subject: flamefeast
>

> Hello Nathan!
>
> 19 May 2011 23:10, Nathan Prugh wrote to FidoNet.IC:
>
> NP> is the famous flamefeast still going on here or all moved on to
> NP> diffrent echo to continue the well known flamefeast that all started in
> NP> this echo?
>
> i do not even know what it is, feel free to flame me for that Smile

Hello Benny,

Well in early years like 2005, 2006 when i first came to fidonet there
was flame wars going on in this echo... Very Happy

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.05.11 11:03
Re: flamefeast
NP> Well in early years like 2005, 2006 when i first came to fidonet there
NP> was flame wars going on in this echo... Very Happy

Ohhhh .... so you've only joined during the Third Age?

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Sat, 01.10.11 16:34
Re: flamefeast
Hello Nathan!

23 May 2011 14:32, Nathan Prugh wrote to Benny Pedersen:

NP> Well in early years like 2005, 2006 when i first came to fidonet there
NP> was flame wars going on in this echo... Very Happy

nothing changed since only the year, i try to wake unsubscribe to dead areas
and when i post in them there is life, hmm :=)

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r4 (i686)Wink
* Origin: home.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)