Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 31.05.12 20:20
just checking
DS> No idea what you intended them to look like

MK> You nailed it perfectly, despite not being able to decode them
MK> properly. If you look at my CHRS kludge you'll see that the
MK> encoding is UTF-8 and you quotes of the actual multibyte characters
MK> in the original properly decode here believe it or not.

actually, they should not decode properly... there is nothing in dale's message
indicating that there are any utf-8 characters in it... you code should be
decoding to your character set (or whatever it is called these days) based on
the message's character control line...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)