Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.05.12 14:07
fts-5003.001
Good ${greeting_time}, Maurice!

12 May 2012 04:44:48, you wrote to me:

MK> @MSGID: 1:261/38.9 3e800029
MK> @TZUTC: 0000
MK> @CHRS: LATIN-1 2
MK> @TID: WeBeBashing 0.9

I finally am back from the vacation - been caving at Northern Caucasus *:-)

MK> Could you please let me know if you see any issues with this message
MK> regarding fts-5003.001 and the kludges within this message.

Hmmmm... I don't see any.

MK> I am using iso-8859-1 encodings and want to make sure that there
MK> isn't any leakage from the default utf-8 on my local machine.

All relevant kludges are quoted above.

MK> From what I can tell at this end there isn't. Thank you in advance.
MK> You have been the greatest help especially with the utf-8 messaging.
MK> That works excellent thanks to you.

Thanks in return for your work.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)