Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sun, 30.09.12 01:10
Service anouncement #2
WD> .... I'll be back ....

And here I am.

The system was rebuilt and regenerated from scratch.

The next days some tweaking may be needed for stuff that I forget to install.

Please bear with me and send a gentle netmail if you observe a persisting
anomaly.

Our Russian colleagues may beer with me.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.10.12 04:19
Re: Service anouncement #2
TK>WD> And here I am.

TK> I didn't see this message here, only in netmail.

Well, you're in the seen-by's of the original message.

That's all I can say for now.

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.10.12 19:38
Re: Service anouncement #2
BF>TK> I didn't see this message here, only in netmail.

BF> Same here. Not here, not in ENET.SYSOP -- only in netmail.

Can you ack you see this message?

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.10.12 00:01
Re: Service anouncement #2
Hello Ward!

BF>>TK> I didn't see this message here, only in netmail.

BF>> Same here. Not here, not in ENET.SYSOP -- only in netmail.

WD> Can you ack you see this message?

no problem for me Smile

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.3.8-gentoo (i686)Wink
* Origin: duggi.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.10.12 12:55
Re: Service anouncement #2
Benny,

BP>WD> Can you ack you see this message?

BP> no problem for me Smile

The opposite would really surprise me. ;-)