Fidonet Portal

From: Torsten Bamberg (2:240/5832)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.11.18 19:02
Question
Hallo Joe!

22.11.2018 06:36, Joe Schweier schrieb an All:

JS> That line captures the current date and then I can add it into my BBS
JS> ad txt file....

JS> Anyway, is there a similar command for OS/2??
Sure. It's called date. I use plain os/2 rexx for similar things.

Usually all plain dos-batches should work on OS/2 too. If not, you can try
another shell called 4os2 similar to 4dos or use one of the available shells
ported from unix/linux, like sh/ash or bash.

JS> Thanx
JS> Joe
Bye/2 Torsten

... MAILBOX01: up 6d 17h 22m load: 36 proc, 156 threads (tbupv1.0)
--- GoldED+ 1.1.5-18
* Origin: DatenBahn BBS Hamburg (2:240/5832)