Fidonet Portal

From: Earl Truss (1:123/789)
To: All
Date: Fri, 31.08.07 10:12
anyone there?
"Michiel van der Vlist -> Miles Maxted" wrote in message
MvdV> Hello Miles,

MvdV> On Thursday August 30 2007 10:48, you wrote to David Williams:

MM>> Yup ... just recovering from not seeing the local eclipse of the
MM>> moon, and keeping an eye on Fido...

MvdV> Local eclipse?

MvdV> Contrary to Solar eclipses, Lunar eclipses are visible everywhere the
moon
MvdV> is above the horizon. I.e, not here in Europe....

Not sure why he said local ... but as you said, in the central US the moon
set before the eclipse ended.

--- Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16480
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Fidonet Via Your Newsreader (1:123/789.0)