Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/1)
To: All
Date: Tue, 27.07.21 08:28
Husky 1.9 snapshot 2021.07.24
Hello, Rob Swindell.
On 27/07/2021 0.08 you wrote:

RS> Re: Husky 1.9 snapshot 2021.07.24
RS> By: Tommi Koivula to Rob Swindell on Mon Jul 26 2021 08:35 am
??>> Hello, Rob Swindell.
??>> On 26/07/2021 0.19 you wrote:
??>> RS> Re: Husky 1.9 snapshot 2021.07.24
??>> RS> By: Max Vasilyev to All on Sat Jul 24 2021 11:29 pm
??>> ??>> new feature: config line ending with " \" continues at the next
line
??>> RS> It's not really my business, but that doesn't sound like a
??>> RS> backwards-compatible change. What if somenoe had in their config
file
??>> RS> Inbound \fido\in\
??>> RS> Outbound \fido\out\
??>> Those lines do not end with " \" .
RS> Ah, good point! I didn't notice the leading-space there.

Yeah. ;)

However, splitting config lines that way may break some old 3rd party utils.

--
Tommi

--- HotdogEd/2.13.5 (Android; Google Android; rv:1) Hotdoged/1624843300000
HotdogEd/2.13.5
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/1.0)