Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Clay (1:120/546)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.12.11 06:44
Netmails?
> 2. FTSC Standing Members
> ------------------------
> Name Node Term ends
> Robert "Jame" Clay 1:120/546 18 Dec 2013

If that also indicates where the committee member can be contacted, I
indicated in my netmail that I would prefer to use my 1:120/544 aka for that.
And I did respond to both of the netmails I received from you; I'm wondering if
you received them?

Robert James Clay ('Jame'Wink
Sysop, 1:120/544, 1:120/546
rjclay@gmail.com, sysop@rocasa.us