Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/256)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.07.21 06:47
Hey J, .. I use this line as my tearling in fido/telegram:
Hi All,
...Greets from my Telegram app!

Hey J, .. I use this line as my tearling in fido/telegram:

--- Want fido for iOS/MacOS/Android/Win/Linux? Info=https://shrtco.de/tpJ9yV

..but it appears that the link doesn't seem to be cooperating for me. Does it
work for you?

Ciao!
/|ug (https://t.me/aabolinsWink

... Searchable Help for OXP https://openxp.kolico.ca
--- Want fido for iOS/MacOS/Android/Win/Linux? Info=https://shrtco.de/tpJ9yV
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS from Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/256)