Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.06.21 20:32
vlc and H.265
Hello Maurice!

14 Jun 2021 20:34, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> ffmpeg could be used to reencode to vp9/opus so it can play on
BP>> any chromecast

MK> Yes, as well as other supported codecs. The output can be piped to a
MK> suitable player instead of saving it to disk. Keep the original. Smile

its the one with less resources to decompress i choiced above, while keeping
looseless, and still with acceptle compression

i dont know if vp8 would be better, so not tested, vp9/aac is good aswell

or is there anyone that knows more profile for handbrake ?

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile
--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.12.10-gentoo-dist (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)