Fidonet Portal

From: Dan Ceppa (1:138/666)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.12.06 12:51
Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?
-> On 10 Dec 06 06:32:01, Bob Seaborn got back to Dan Ceppa
-> Re: Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?

BS> http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20031017/wfive-hist
BS> ory/200 31017/

BS> It's the history of the Canadian TV show, that's been around for close
BS> to 40 years called W5.

I think I may have seen it when I had more Canadian stations available
than US feeds.

... I went to a Boxing Match and a Hockey Game broke out!
--- OMX/Blue Wave/DOS v2.30
* Origin: Soundly on the Fault Line (1:138/666.0)