Fidonet Portal

From: majorsky17@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.05.20 15:51
Re: OS/2 Error Code List
From: majorsky17@gmail.com

On Friday, January 8, 1993 at 8:04:21 AM UTC-6, Antony Suter wrote:
> rszeto@wc.novell.com (Ron Szeto) writes:
>
> >To find out the meaning of these error codes, boot with the install disk.
> >Proceed with disk 1. When ask to start install, ESC out to command prompt.
> >Entering "HELP SYSxxx", where xxx is the error code, will give you the
detail
> >explanation. --Ron
>
> Try it from any OS/2 command prompt and be pleasantly suprised.
> --
> Antony Suter [0] antony@werple.apana.org.au
> Melbourne, Australia [1] s871780@rmit.edu.au
> "Call me Jack - stranger things have happened!"

Man this sure is old. I'd like some help today though!
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Pete (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Fri, 15.05.20 09:35
Re: OS/2 Error Code List
From: Pete <losepeteSPAM-ME-NOT@losepete.plus.com>

Hi

majorsky17@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 8, 1993 at 8:04:21 AM UTC-6, Antony Suter wrote:
>> rszeto@wc.novell.com (Ron Szeto) writes:
>>
>>> To find out the meaning of these error codes, boot with the install disk.
>>> Proceed with disk 1. When ask to start install, ESC out to command prompt.
>>> Entering "HELP SYSxxx", where xxx is the error code, will give you the
detail
>>> explanation. --Ron
>>
>> Try it from any OS/2 command prompt and be pleasantly suprised.
>> --
>> Antony Suter [0] antony@werple.apana.org.au
>> Melbourne, Australia [1] s871780@rmit.edu.au
>> "Call me Jack - stranger things have happened!"
>
> Man this sure is old. I'd like some help today though!

Having missed the start of the conversation in 1993: What do you need
help with? - post the error code(s).

You may also want to ask on the os2world.com forum.

Regards

Pete
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2