Fidonet Portal

From: Marcel Mueller (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.05.20 11:08
PM123 1.42 with AAC
From: Marcel Mueller <news.5.maazl@spamgourmet.org>

If someone is interested: I updated PM123 with a new AAC plugin to play
radio streams or M4A files.
http://maazl.de/project/pm123
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: T. (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.05.20 12:47
Re: PM123 1.42 with AAC
From: "T." <nospam@godawa.invalid>

Marcel Mueller schrieb:
> If someone is interested: I updated PM123 with a new AAC plugin to play
> radio streams or M4A files.
> http://maazl.de/project/pm123

seems that the download-url for the 1.42 beta is wrong, it fetches the 1.41.

The correct one might be: <http://maazl.de/project/pm123/pm123-1.42b1.zip>

--

Gruesse,

Thorolf
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Marcel Mueller (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.05.20 13:19
Re: PM123 1.42 with AAC
From: Marcel Mueller <news.5.maazl@spamgourmet.org>

Am 10.05.20 um 16:47 schrieb T.:
> seems that the download-url for the 1.42 beta is wrong, it fetches the 1.41.
>
> The correct one might be: <http://maazl.de/project/pm123/pm123-1.42b1.zip>

THX, fixed.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Harald Kamm (1:396/4)