Fidonet Portal

From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: All
Date: Thu, 30.07.20 16:35
Sports Doors On The BBS
Re: Sports Doors On The BBS
By: Daryl Stout to Charles Stephenson on Wed Jul 29 2020 06:48 am

DS> I got them through Doug Rhea at bbsfiles.com -- for likely at a reduced
DS> cost from what they were originally. I don't know if he's still around,
DS> let alone his website. He has been battling stage IV cancer for awhile.

He's still around, had a couple emails back and forth a few weeks ago when I
was trying to track something down. Didn't know about the cancer... hope he
either comes out ok, or gets some fulfilling time with those close to him. He
seems a decent fellow.
===
Underminer
The Undermine BBS - bbs.undermine.ca:423
Fidonet: 1:342/17
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The Undermine - bbs.undermine.ca:423 - Calgary, AB (1:134/17)