Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Dippel (3:640/1116)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.03.21 22:09
HobbyNet and an Advertising Opportunity
HobbyNet is a small FTN echomail network set up by Mike Dippel devoted to
support
Sysops who want to provide hobby-related topics for their users.

How to join... Joining is as simple as completing an online form, and setting
up the
necessary message and file echos. You will then be sent an email with any
necessary
details, and we will begin sending you messages.

It is fairly new, but covers a range of hobby-related conferences.

If interested, please go to: https://www.hobbynet.hobbyline.com

We support all mailers, and now connect to 5 BBS's !

And now, sysOP's can log into my BBS and advertise your product or service for
free in
my 'Business Advertisers' conference#10. Log in and check it out.

Mike Dippel
http://hobbylinebbs.com

--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: The Hobby Line! BBS (3:640/1116)