Fidonet Portal

From: Vincent Coen (2:250/1)
To: All
Date: Fri, 05.03.21 19:29
GoldED Spellcheck
Hello Alan!

Wednesday March 03 2021 15:01, you wrote to me:

> Hello Vincent,

VC>> Done that but F9 does not seem to do a lot just move the cursor
VC>> back to beginning of the line that only hold one word miss-typed.

VC>> I give up:(

> Don't give up.. Smile

> I wonder if your goldkeys.cfg has more than one F9 and is confused
> about what you want F9 to do? I don't use a goldkeys.cfg here. I
> wonder if you move that file out of the way if it will work better for
> you?

In goldkeys.cfg

-!-
Del EDITdelchar
^Del EDITdelete
@K EDITdeleteeol
@Y EDITdeleteeol
; EDITdeletesol
BackSpace EDITdelleft
@D EDITdelline
^Y EDITdelline
^BackSpace EDITdelltword
^F5 EDITdelltword
^T EDITdelrtword
^F6 EDITdelrtword
F9 EDITspellcheck
-!-

Vincent

--- Mageia Linux v7.1 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.21/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)