Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Wed, 03.03.21 16:01
GoldED Spellcheck
Hello Vincent,

VC> Done that but F9 does not seem to do a lot just move the cursor back
VC> to beginning of the line that only hold one word miss-typed.

VC> I give up:(

Don't give up.. Smile

I wonder if your goldkeys.cfg has more than one F9 and is confused about what
you want F9 to do? I don't use a goldkeys.cfg here. I wonder if you move that
file out of the way if it will work better for you?

I have only these keywords in use for spell checking here, all in golded.cfg.

==== Begin: "vince.txt" ====
SCheckerEnabled Auto ; check while typing
SCheckerDefLang en_CA ; MYSPELL, CA English
SCheckerDicPath /usr/share/hunspell
EDITSPELLCHECK /usr/bin/hunspell @file
COLOR SCHECKER ERROR LRed on Black
==== End: "vince.txt" ====

The last line changes the colour of misspelled words and make it easier to see.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)