Fidonet Portal

From: BoonDock (1:103/705)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.03.21 03:05
DoorDrop
Hi,
For those who are interested, I wrote a little app/door called DoorDrop. It
runs as a standalone app or as a door and there are both Linux and Windows
versions in the same archive.
Installed as a door, it will allow you to view either the xtrn.dat or door.sys
files depending on how you've set it up. You can also view some system info
such as Env variables, paths etc.
I'd appreciate any feedback..
File can be found as DoorDrop.zip on Vert or Amiga City or on my board
elgato.synchronetbbs.org

Boondock

BoonDock
Pedasi/Panama

... Renegade Tagline!! We're tired of Being Kidnapped!!! REBEL!!!!!

---

elgato.synchronetbbs.org
* Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)