Fidonet Portal

From: Gary McCulloch (1:154/50)
To: All
Date: Sat, 27.02.21 08:58
C-Net BBS Nostalgia WHQ
RoF
.-----. .-. .-..-----..-----.
| .-._| | \ | || .---'`-. .-' Nostalgia HQ!
| | .---.| \| || `--. | | The oldest BBS software
| | _ `---'| |\ || .--' | | Still being developed
| `-' | | | \ || `---. | | Today!
`-----' `-' `-'`-----' `-'
Reign of Fire BBS Telnet: rof.cnetbbs.net:2300
Milwaukee, WI Dial-Up: (414) 304-5588

FidoNet : 1:154/50 5 Nodes + 1 Dial-Up
CommodoreNet: 64:500/2 JoinLink Conferencing
RetroNet: 80:774/69 C-NET/5 Amiga Pro BBS!
ArakNet 10:101/33 Telnet Link
AmigaNet: 39:902/518 Term Link
SciNet: 77:1/147 IRC Link

--> Loads of Classic and NEW Door/Pfile games!! <--
A Dotoran pfile BETA testing site!
A Phenom Productions File Hosting Site!

40/80 Column Support for the Amiga, CBM, IBM, & Mac Systems
Graphics Supported: ANSI - Petscii - ASCII - Skypix
^
^--Coming Soon!

*** BBSLink.net Doors! *** ooo Infocom Text Adventures ooo

http://www.Facebook.com/groups/RoFBBS

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire I rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net 64 DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III rof.cnet128.com:6502 C-Net 128 BETA System.

RoF

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net 64 DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III rof.cnet128.com:6502 C-Net 128 v7.2 Retro System.

* ACIS Member. AmigaNet ArakNet C=Net FidoNet RetroNet SciNet
* C-Net/5
* Origin: http://www.facebook.com/groups/rofbbs (1:154/50)