Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 09.02.21 23:18
pkt fails, can stale import
Hello All!

i know its my fault with not the most stable husky here, but:

should hotdoged not just fail and skip pkt file that is not syntaxly correct ?

this leads me to back, how to solve queue on hotdoged inbound ?

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.10.14-gentoo-x86_64 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: All
Date: Thu, 18.02.21 10:50
Re: pkt fails, can stale import
El 9/2/21 a las 19:18, Benny Pedersen escribio':
> Hello All!
>
> i know its my fault with not the most stable husky here, but:
>
> should hotdoged not just fail and skip pkt file that is not syntaxly correct
?

> this leads me to back, how to solve queue on hotdoged inbound ?

I use Syncrhonet BBS and netmails that comming from synchronet node are
silent skiped on hotdoged.

if netmail comming from another point or node its just accepted

i cannot found to get detailed debug onhotdoged , so i cannot still
solved it =(
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Dock Sud BBS - http://bbs.docksud.com.ar (4:902/26)