Fidonet Portal

From: VOICE News Service (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.08.19 08:05
General: [Arca Noae] Panorama Video Driver Package version 1.15
From: VOICE News Service <cooannounce@os2voice.org>

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: webmeisterDESPAM@DESPAMarcanoae.com

Arca Noae has posted a new item, 'Panorama Video Driver Package version 1.15
released'

Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of our Panorama
Video Driver Package for OS/2 and eComStation version 1.15.

This is a maintenance release containing some minor changes affecting driver
startup. This release contains all the changes that were included in v1.14 but
fixes the regressions that were reported. If you previously installed v1.14
[...]

You may view the latest post here:
https://www.arcanoae.com/panorama-video-driver-package-released-1-15/

We at Arca Noae would like to thank our development partners, bww bitwise
works, GmbH and http://Netlabs.org for their continued contributions to the
OS/2 platform. Monetary contributions to offset their operating costs may be
made either through Arca Noae at https://www.arcanoae.com or bww bitwise works,
GmbH at http://www.bitwiseworks.com.

This email was sent by Arca Noae, LLC, 7 Loudoun Street, SE, Suite 2B,
Leesburg, Virginia, USA, 20175-3012. You received this email because you
registered as a customer on our site. If you no longer wish to receive such
messages, please reply to this email with the single line "UNSUBSCRIBE" and you
will be unsubscribed from all future notifications.

Best regards,
Arca Noae
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2