Fidonet Portal

From: Ulrich Schroeter (2:240/1120)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.01.20 14:34
Z2PNT compile state (03.01.2020)
Hi Wilfred,

Saturday January 04 2020 12:27, you wrote to me:

US>> more infos requires a deeper inspection

WV> By the RPK.

I don't know what did happen, but in the pickup directory for compile
there was another segment then expected
a file .004 dated 03.01.2020 05:09
and a headerline
;A Region Pointlist for Friday, January 4, 2019 -- Day number 004 : 34005

WV> Bye, Wilfred.
WV> $ Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

regards, uli ;-)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Bad Ueberkingen - Germany (2:240/1120)