Fidonet Portal

From: Ulrich Schroeter (2:240/1120)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.01.20 09:13
Z2PNT compile state (03.01.2020)
Hi Wilfred,

Friday January 03 2020 13:29, you wrote to me:

WV> Hi Ulrich,
WV> On 2020-01-03 12:12:34, you wrote to All:

US>> ;S R50PNT 2020-01-03 05:09:06 RPK Evgeny Vetrov (2:50/4)

WV> I suspect an old segment was used for the R50 segment this week,
WV> because the order of the nodes was totally messed up compared to last
WV> weeks (as was happening in the past). And when, after sorting the

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x1

WV> list, I compare it with last weeks list, there are hundreds of
WV> mutations in the R50 segment (removals as well as a lot of additional
WV> nodes and points), which is, lets say, unusual...

x1
back in 2019 there are 3 bigger changes, in 2018 there are 45 weeks with bigger
changes and in 2017 there was a segments diff size GT 100 Kb each week.
so in principle its not very unusual ... but in fact, one of the 3 bigger
changes in 2019 also effects segment #1 of that year ...
A first check shows no signs of an unusual behavior
The header of the last received segment:
;A Region Pointlist for Friday, January 3, 2020 -- Day number 003 : 30213

more infos requires a deeper inspection

WV> Bye, Wilfred.
WV> -$- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
WV> $ Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

regards, uli ;-)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Bad Ueberkingen - Germany (2:240/1120)